One, Two, Three, Victory!

They breathed in and out. They couldn't handle the amount of blood running down their mouths. 

Kumi got up and tried to fight back, but Midorima grabbed onto her coat and shook his head.

"Don't bother. We're all gonna die anyways." He said in a scratchy voice.

Kumis eyes filled with tears just by hearing him say that. She got up and read its mind, it was going to throw a punch at everyone. Kumi jumped onto him and sliced his hands hundreds of times until it would come off. More than half of it came off. The monster squealed and tried to attack Kumi, but she dodged.

"Come on everyone get up!" She shouted.

They all got up, not one at a time, but all together all at once, in perfect sync. All of their knees and bodies were shaking in fear. They didn't know if they could do it or not. They felt-weak. They felt as if they had a zero percent chance. But, they still tried anyways.

Seiji used his lightning speed to go on the monster and chopped the rest of its hand off. The creature yelped in pain and tried to attack, but they dodged it.
Haruka shot both of its eyes from a long distance. She shot repeatedly. Kumi went down to its feet and cut over and over multiple times. Kanato used his spear to shove it in its ear, causing it to bleed insanely. Yuka changed the weather and make lightning struck the monster down. Haruka then shape shifted and chewed up the other foot. They all worked together. However, the beast was very powerful, it could take as much hits needed. But on the bright side, the beast was badly injured and lost his hearing, limbs, and eyesight.

"Guys, someone damage its sense of smell so it can't scent us around its neck." Kanato suggested.

Seiji used his speed and stabbed the beasts nose, making it bleed...a lot.

"Someone find a new crystal ball!" Kanato demanded. Half of the people began looking as the other half was fighting this thing off.

"I-I can't find it." Yuka said, disappointed.

"What do you mean you cant find them?!" Kanato shouted in anger.

"What I mean is I can't find it! There is no new one. Its gone. It was crushed. We're screwed." Yuka said, lowering her voice.

Since Kanato was the smartest, he thought of something.

"Everyone use your powers. We'll combine it." Kanato said.

"Why?" Haruka asked.

"It should create a new ball. Just do it!" He demanded.

They all combined their powers. It formed a beautiful, circular, crystal ball.

Seiji used his speed and stabbed it a bunch of times in the nose once more.

"NOW!" Kanato exclaimed.

Yuka grabbed the ball and went on a cloud. She placed it in its neck.

"Everyone get off it!" Kanato demanded.

They all got down and the beast exploded. It was dead. They all had one life left. They did it. They could finally go home. The all had tears in their eyes and put their hands in a group.

"One, two, three, victory!" They all chanted.

"We did it!" Kumi said happily with tears of joy. She smashed her lips onto Midorimas.

"We did it babe." Midorima said.

Kanato and Haruka looked at each other and gave a soft peck on each others lips.

They all gave each other a group hug. Success. It was the best feeling they had ever felt.