Near the Finish Line

They weren't done with the level, but they were almost done. They all couldn't move a step. They were all on the floor. Yuka couldn't hold back anymore. She bawled her eyes out so much, it was like the whole game was going to flood or have a tsunami break out.

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE! I WANNA DIE! LET ME DIE! PLEASE!!" Yuka shouted as waterfalls of tears fell down her cheeks. She has never cried any harder in her whole entire life. Everyone was in shock.

"FINE! IF NO ONE WILL KILL ME, I WILL!" Yuka said as she got up and grabbed her sword. She lifted up the sword and placed it facing in front of her.

"DON'T!" Haruka roared as he darted towards Yuka and snatched the sword away from her. Haruka pulled her into a tight embrace.

"P-please...don't Yuka...we l-love you..don't do this!" Haruka stammered and tears began to roll down her eyes.

Yuka began to cry even harder, hugging Haruka back. Yuka was breathing heavily, her heart was racing quickly and she became sweaty. Her face turned a dark shade of red, it was about to turn purple. Her heart began to pump slowly.

"Y-Yuka??! YUKA STAY WITH ME!" Haruka said slapping her face. Yuka took a wispy breath.

"J-just get me out of h-here." Yuka managed to say out. Her eyes were shut. Haruka placed her on her shoulder. Haruka winced at the pain and closed one eye due to the pain. However, she still had the motivation to make her out alive.

"Everyone! Don't give up! We can do this!" Haruka shouted. She couldn't shapeshift into anything since she didn't have enough energy. So instead, she ran and ran. She was slower than usual, but she still was pretty quick. She shot people from left to right.

Everyone else stood up and began to help out. It was a bloody mess. All their clothes were covered in blood and it began to reek. Luckily, they did it. They defeated all the rivals, or did they?

"G-guys we agh-

Haruka was cut off by an enemy stabbing her right in the back with a katana. Harukas eyes widened and blood was running down her mouth. She fell to the ground as well as Yuka.

"Haruka! Yuka!" Kumu shouted out.

"You little shit!" Kumi said as she raced towards the foe. She chased the enemy and slaughtered it. She repeatedly stabbed it till death. As she was running back, she fell on her knees due to the injuries in her legs.

"Kumi!" Midorima said rushing to her.

"Haruka!" Kanato said running towards her.

"Yuka!" Seiji said running towards her.

Midorima placed his hand on her cheek.

"You'll be fine. I'll take you to the temp house." Midorima said. Kumi replied with a nod and Midorima carried her bridal style.

"H-Haruka.." Kanato said. Seiji carried Yuka off Harukas back and he carried her bridal style back to the house.

"Haruka..you'll be out soon.. I promise." Kanato swore. He carried her bridal style and went to the house.

~Timeskip into the temp house~

Midorima placed Kumi on the bed and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead.
Haruka and Yuka were both placed on a separate bed. Seiji checked Yukad pulse, she was still breathing and her heart was still pumping, same with Haruka.

"Ugh our clothes reek of blood. There has to be a washing machine somewhere here." Kanato said.

Midorima spent five minuted looking around.

"Nope. We have to handwash it. There are enough towels for us." Midorima said.

The guys began to undress themselves and they each grabbed a towel and wrapped it around their waist.

"Uhh..what about the girls?" Seiji asked.

They all began blushing deeply.

"I-I don't know. Do we have to do it for them? If we do theirs later, it'll take more time." Kanato said. He walked over to Haruka and took off her trench coat, reveling some skin.

"Don't you dare go near her you pervert." Kumi said, glaring into Kanatos eyes.

"What?! I cant help her out?" Kanato replied.

"No, don't even think about seeing Haruka or Yuka without their uniforms. Tch. Perv." Kumi replied with another glare. This time, it was far from evil.

Kanato turned away and took the boys clothes and washed them. The girls woke up and Seiji gave them water.

"T-thanks." Yuka replied.

"Yeah, you guys have to wash your clothes. They're towels on the edge of your bed." Seiji pointed.

They sooner got up and undressed themselves as soon as Seiji left. They all wrapped the towels around their bodies.

Haruka went where Kanato was and gave him all of the clothes needed.

"Oh hey. Are you alright?" Kanato asked, worriedly. He was also blushing at the sight of Haruka only in a towel.

Haruka blushed at the fact he was half naked and had a towel around his waist. Kumi had the same reaction when she saw Midorima.

"What are you looking at? Yeah. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"Haruka replied in a cold tone.

"Geez I was just asking." Kanato said.

Haruka went up to him and smacked him behind the head.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?!" Kanato said holding his head.

"Kumi told me you tried to undress me in my sleep! You dirty idiotic perv! Hmph!" Haruka said. She stormed out the room.

Seiji walked in and saw Haruka storm out.

"Girls, am I right?" Seiji asked.

"Very right." Kanato said, giggling.