Chapter 2

Calum is an annoying little shit in this chapter x

Chapter 2

Calum ♥

"What do you want?"

"Oh. Hey Jack. I need to ask you to help me do something."

Jack rolled his eyes and leant against the cold radiator behind him. We were in a hidden corridor in the maths department, where no one came since its classrooms had been deserted. "Make it quick."

"I need you to date me and make Luke jealous. You and I both know he has a crush on me, and I want us to 'date' until he breaks and says he wants me."

"No way! I am not dating you!"

"Please, I promise it won't be for more than a month." Well, I hoped that it wouldn't be more than a month - truthfully, I had no idea how I was going to approach this.

He scoffed in response. "And why would I help you do that?"

"If you do, I'll tell my gang to lay off him and leave him alone. I'll also make sure he's happy when I do finally get to date him."

"And what if he refuses?"

"He won't. I'm 100% sure this will work."

I waited for his response without moving one inch - and when he finally agreed, I punched the air with a balled fist. "But if this doesn't work... I'm not taking any responsibility. He's my brother after all. Oh and also. No sex. I do guys sometimes, but you're not my type."

"Deal. Thanks, Jack. I appreciate your help."

We exchanged a smile and left the empty corridor, heading to our next lesson, which in my case, was English.

~

"Hey Hemmings. Wanted to let you know, me and your brother are official now," I teased, throwing a ball of paper at his neck from behind. "Hemmings. Oi, I'm speaking to you."

Suddenly he turned and glared at me. I was actually quite taken aback by his expression - it wasn't terribly happy. In fact, he never looked all that happy. Those bags under his eyes, his constant lip ring chewing and his nervous fumbling about provided more than enough evidence. I often wondered why, but didn't let it get to me.

"What? Why aren't you saying anything?"

He groaned and turned back around. I hated it when he didn't put up a fight – that made it no fun for me. I started throwing paper again, until the teacher told me off. After that, I gave up and decided that I would leave it to tomorrow to fully start my plan.

~

The next morning, I woke up super early and literally ran to Luke's. I was intending on walking with them to school, and had texted Jack my plan already.

Calum: So ur okay with kissing, right?

Jack: Yeah. But we stop there okay?

Calum: Yh dont worry.

"Morning Mrs Hemmings!"

"Ah, Calum, come on in! You haven't been over for years!"

When Luke and I were kids, we used to spend a bit of time at each other's houses but that changed once we went to secondary school. That's where I got mixed with the others, and where Luke became slightly estranged. I'd tried talking to him but it was different. He was different. "I know, I'm glad to be back though!"

I heard someone coming down the stairs, and looked up, seeing Luke with the hottest bed hair ever.

***

Anything to do with Luke just having woken up is the best 

Hope you liked it, I'm still kinda setting the scene but maybe they will be some action in the next chapter...

Vote/comment :)

Kimmy xx