Chapter 12

Doing a semi-big update because why not?

Chapter 12

Calum ♥

Without even needing to think twice, I kissed him back, somewhat taken aback that he was the initiator but certainly not complaining. I wrapped my arms around his thin frame, pulling him closer and moulding my lips with his. They were thin, just like his body, and a bit dry; but I soon sorted that out.

He pushed me harder against the tree and moaned into the kiss, tongue sliding across my lower lip. I could feel his boner itching to get out of his pants, the same as mine, so I started palming him through his tight jeans.

As the kiss intensified, he slid a hand down my sweatpants which were pretty loose, fingers fondling my length and the balls that rested uncomfortably underneath it. He went under my underwear and grabbed it, sliding his hand up and down and making me thrust my hip upwards into him. His lips curved a little.

I noticed that it was getting cold, so I stood, indicating to go inside – but he stayed on the floor, pulling my sweats down and exposing my hot member to the cold autumn air. I winced, and he heard this, suddenly licking the tip of my leaking dick, eventually putting half of it in his mouth and hitting it against the back of his throat, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure and tug at his hair with a rough hand.

"Fu...ck..." I moaned when he went faster, finding a pace he was comfortably with and keeping with it till I was about to burst. "I'm coming," I breathed, hardly managing to get the words out before I shot my load into his warm wet mouth. "Damn. You're good at this," I proclaimed. He sent back a small smile before standing up and planting a kiss on my mouth. Then, he left.

Fuck you, Luke Hemmings, were you playing hard to get?

I didn't even get to see him cum and that was a huge disappointment, though the blowjob he'd just given me was better than anything I could ask for.

~

When I was ready to go back inside, I turned to check I hadn't left anything behind and saw the small black journal Luke had been writing in earlier.

At first, I thought it was just a memory journal that you'd write random memories in. Then my mind suggested that it could be a doodle book, where you could draw if you wanted to vent or just needed something to do.

I didn't expect it to be a thought journal, full of a mixture Luke's deepest thoughts and memories spanning back as far as 2012. I began to flick through, skimming the pages and catching onto words that caught my attention.

I didn't mean to do it, diary. It was a mistake. I'll never do it again.

Calum's friend Carl kicked me in the stomach after Calum left. I threw up blood earlier.

Does God hate me? I go to church every Sunday. I pray at night. Why does he let me suffer?

'Don't let me drown'. Listening to BMTH.

I feel like there's a side to Calum I haven't seen yet but I don't dare to try.

I. Need. To. Stop. Scratching.

Will my life ever be in colour, and if not can someone paint me so I can pretend it is?

Whether I'd get jealous of my own brother for getting Calum all to himself.

I'd read enough. Closing the book, I grabbed his pen and rushed inside. I was done with this plan and didn't care about the four weeks, I didn't care about Jack or even anyone else at school.

It was time.

***

How's it going people

Thanks for reading! Hope you're liking this. I'm planning on maybe 25 chapters for this story? I guess I need to see how things play out. 

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos turtlenecks

Kimmy xx