Chapter 32

New cake fic up, go check it out!

Chapter 32

Calum ♥

It hurt more than it should have – that was for sure. Seeing him walking over with noob's arm interlocked with his just hurt so bad, and all that could go through my head was 'that should be me'.

Who was she, to just appear and steal my Lukey away? I'd worked hard to get him to give into me, and I wasn't prepared to let that all go for nothing.

After the match, I'd gone straight to Ashton's house to rant. Michael was there but he didn't mind me ranting, as he wasn't exactly noob's biggest fan either.

"Who does she think she is? Like, Luke's obviously taken – I've made that clear enough to her, but she won't back off. Damn, it makes me feel like I have competition or something," I cried, taking a big bite out of a chocolate bar Ashton had offered me. He shrugged.

"Just ignore her. She's just trying to play with you guys, that's what girls do. Why do you think I'm gay, huh?"

I smiled. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Why is Luke letting her do this?" Michael thought out loud, as he climbed into Ashton's lap. "He's not into her, he can't possibly be. He's probably the gayest out of all of us... if that's even an adjective..." Ashton giggled at his boyfriend and they shared a kiss, making me roll my eyes. To think that Ashton used to beat him up... how times have changed.

With a sigh, I proclaimed, "You guys aren't being helpful. I'm going."

"Wait – just go and talk to him, okay? Whatever you do, don't blame him. I have a feeling she's the one behind all of this," Ashton said encouragingly. I thanked them and left them to make out, hurrying down the stairs and out the front door.

~

When I arrived, they were together in Luke's room again. I was getting used to it by now – what was he playing at? He was eighteen now, having a girl in his room who desperately wanted him to herself wasn't the best idea, that's for sure. I pressed my ear against the door, listening hard.

"Just stop, Felicity. You've ruined everything."

Noob simply giggled and I heard the bed move a bit. "More like I've sorted out your problem. You aren't supposed to go out with guys, Luke. Your face is too perfect for that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I could tell he was getting irked from the tone of which he said that.

"Oh come on, you're hot as fuck. All my friends want to date you."

"And I've made it perfectly clear to you, I'm with Calum."

"Ugh, ditch that hoe and move on!"

"No, now can you get out? I'm busy."

I felt pissed but smiled at the fact that Luke had reiterated to her that we were together. She groaned but didn't budge – that was probably good, because if anyone was to open the door I'd fall into them with great force since I was leaning on it after all.

"Why aren't you going?"

Noob replied in a hushed tone, "I gave you the offer already and I want you to give me an answer before it's too late."

What offer? Why hadn't I heard about this?

"I gave you the answer when you asked me. I'm not straight."

"You are literally the biggest liar! I see you staring down at my tits whenever I'm in here playing guitar with you, don't think I didn't notice!"

I audibly gasped, covering my hand with my mouth as I realized they probably heard that. Without thinking I dashed into the toilet next door and locked myself in, my heart beating like crazy.

Thankfully, they hadn't heard me and minutes later I slipped out, shaking my head as I walked home in a rage.

***

Calum needs to stop sneaking into Luke's house XD then he might not hear such awful things... guys pls don't hate me XD i will reward you with cake smut later, ok?

Time for my favourite part of updating...

Dedication today goes to heronswift! Thank you veeery much and I hope you're enjoying this :))

Question: What is your favourite TV show? Mine is Home and Away, been watching it for years :)

Vote+comment for dedication/virtual 5sos contact lenses

Kimmy xx