Chapter 8

This one's a bit shorter... sorry in advance ;)

Chapter 8

Calum ♥

I meandered through dozens of people, eyes on the lookout in case Luke had managed to come. Jack was with his own friends now, so I decided to search for Ashton and our other friends and sure enough, I found them on the balcony upstairs drunkenly throwing stuff into the garden.

"CALUM mate you came!" Ashton slurred, a bottle of beer grasped lightly in his hand. Kenny and Carl were ripping up pillows and having a fight on the bed, to which I sighed.

"You sure your parents are okay with this?"

"It's fine. I'll just use my bank account savings to pay for everything, no big deal. Want some beer?"

I shook my head, not wanting to be drunk before getting Luke drunk. "I'm good."

"Aw come on Cal, just one sip!"

Giving in, I took the glass bottle from him and took one swig, squinting at the unfamiliar taste. "This isn't beer, you idiot!"

He giggled. "I know. I put some other stuff in it, to you know, make everything a bit more exciting."

I gagged and tried to vomit out what I'd just drank, only managing to get a bit out. Damn. I didn't want to be drunk and high. Sighing, I headed to the bathroom and rinsed out my mouth, drying it on a random towel that was hanging on the rack. I was about to leave, when I bumped into a tall, lean figure, whose eyebrows were furrowed, whose eyes were squeezed shut.

"Luke? Luke, are you okay?" I asked, a hint of concern in my tone. He wobbled about before sitting himself down. His lips were almost white and suddenly I was worried that he'd been drugged by someone. "Luke, have you had anything to drink?" He shook his head brokenly, and I put a hand on his back to stabilise him. "Wait here, I'll get you something."

If he wasn't drunk, then giving him water wouldn't help – so I came to the conclusion that making him drunk would probably ease his tension a little. I jumped down the stairs in twos, rushing to the kitchen to grab two unopened beer bottles, pouring them in plastic cups and hurrying back upstairs where he was slouched against the wall. Without hesitation I put the cup to his mouth and he drank it all.

"That... didn't taste like water..."

"It's not," I replied with a small smirk. "You look really nervous. Alcohol can combat that."

"Oh, but I can't drink alcohol, I have a really low tolerance..."

Even better, I thought. I couldn't get to him whilst he was sober so, although it would be a dick move, I'd get him when he was drunk. Sure enough, minutes later he was smiling goofily at me, his eyes lolling about in their sockets.

For the first time, I was able to see his smile and my heart quite literally skipped a beat when I watched his lip ring catch on his lip. I roughly pushed my lips onto his, desire taking over my mind and forcing me to lean into him. This time, he kissed me back.

My hands crept up to his neck, where I cupped his cheeks to get a better kissing angle. I loved the feeling of his lip ring on my own lips, and spontaneously I began to nibble at it, causing Luke to moan heavily which as a result made me extremely hard.

He pulled away momentarily to gasp and look into my eyes, before letting me kiss him again.

***

I love having drunk scenarios in my stories... especially since I don't actually drink haha

Vote+Comment for virtual 5sos brashton photos

Kimmy xx