Chapter 43

Cake look so good ^

Chapter 43

Luke 💕

I didn't know if I was supposed to be angry, or just fucking sad.

Calum had given Carl a blowjob?! He'd given the guy I despised the most, the guy who used to beat the shit out of me, a blowjob? Obviously, Friday had meant nothing to him then.

It was impossible to keep the tears stored away after such a revelation. I escaped to the nearest boy's toilets, locking myself in a cubicle and sitting on the toilet seat, grabbing a long stream of tissue to wipe the tears away. I knew better than to hurt myself, especially since I'd come so far and put that in the past, but I needed to do something to take the pain away.

After several minutes, I realised that I wasn't angry at all. Instead I was disappointed in myself, and miserable that Calum had chosen someone else over me. You could argue that me 'going out' with Felicity was the same thing, but I hadn't actually done anything with her except kissing.

Just as I left the toilets, I crashed into the last person I wanted to see and he helped me up with a concerned look.

"Luke, Luke come here," Calum said softly, pulling me close for one of those hugs I loved so much. "I'm so sorry mate, I honestly was about to tell you just then before he came in."

I was still a bit teary but managed to clear my vision with a quick wipe of a hand. "So it's true? You gave him a blowjob?"

He sighed. "... Yeah. It was the day we broke up. I was mad and craved getting high, and he was the first person I thought of. It's the whole reason why I've been so afraid to get back together with you – I felt so guilty and dirty and you deserve so much better than a mess up like me."

His voice cracked slightly that indicated that he too was crying. I pushed him away gently, ignoring the school bell and the fact that we were supposed to be in a lesson, and held him firmly at arm's length.

"So it's not because I wasn't good enough?"

He frowned. "Why would you think that?"

"Well..." I ended up blushing. "I thought you chose him over me."

"You idiot..." he laughed.

"But hey, what do you mean I deserve better? You mentioned that before and you should know that I don't want anyone else but you. I love you, Cal, I always have and I always will. I was an idiot who was careless and irrational, and if anything it's me who doesn't deserve you."

He smiled warmly and brought our lips together, resulting in a wonderfully luscious tongue kiss that almost led to something else right there. "I missed you Lucas."

"Me too."

"So what you gonna do about noob?"

I chuckled at his nickname and shrugged. "She can sort herself out. Through this all I realised two things."

"And what are they?"

I held up my index finger. "One, I'm most definitely gay."

"Yeah Luke, we all know that."

I lightly slapped his arm and continued to hold up my second finger. "And two, you're the only one for me."

I pressed my lips against his again, seeing his eyes widen before I shut mine and indulged once more. He pushed me against the wall and his hand began to travel up my shirt, playing with my nipples and pulling at them slightly which made me moan into the kiss.

"You wanna take this back to mine?" he whispered when we pulled away for air.

"Fuck yeah."

***

It's time for some long awaited smut ;)))

Thanks for getting this to 3K reads! I cannot thank you all enough for supporting this, and I hope that when it's done, you'll check out my other works too. After finishing this I'll have some more time for others and I'll try and update regularly still. Might have to go back to weekends only though... we'll see!

Your question for today is... backpack or purse? I prefer purses because they fit better with outfits, even though they aren't very big XD

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos iron

Kimmy xx