Chapter 28

Sorry this is late! enjoy :)

Chapter 28

Calum ♥

"The douche says he's busy," Michael groaned, putting his phone away as we turned onto the street where our favourite pizza place laid. Ashton said 'never mind' and I simply sighed, as I'd hoped that this was my opportunity to apologise for being such a dick earlier.

But all desire to apologise went out the window when we entered and I rested my eyes upon Luke and this other girl – a very pretty one, might I add. The colour drained from his face when he saw us. Just what the fuck was he doing?

"C-Calum!! Er, I can explain-" he began, getting out of his seat and rushing over, but Michael cut him off.

"What the fuck, Luke? Who's this?"

Luke looked down at his shoes and blushed. "Er, Felicity. She's a family friend. I-"

"Come out, Luke," I demanded, shaking my head as I opened the glass door again to leave. There was so much anger in my expression, and my lungs seemed to be not cooperating because my breaths came out in short puffs.

When we were both outside, I snapped my head around at him and narrowed my eyes. "Calum, let me explain."

"Go on." I folded my arms and leant against the brick wall, waiting for his response.

He sighed and began. "Her parents are good friends with mine, and they're away for a few months so she's staying with us because she's so young. We're not actually alone, we're with my mum. They dragged me to watch a film with them, and that's all. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but I get why you'd misunderstand."

His expression and tone was apologetic, but I still couldn't get over the fact that he'd lied. "What about last night? You weren't actually tired, were you?"

"What? I was."

"Don't lie to me, Lucas. I came to your house and you were giggling with that girl."

He shut his eyes tight and pressed his palms together, letting out a meek, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I lied."

Not being able to stay mad any longer, I brought him close and nuzzled my face into his neck. "I'm sorry too, for being such a moron today. Wanna come back to mine?"

~

He brought his teeth to my zipper and agonisingly slowly pulled it down.

"Hurry up," I groaned, running my hands through his blonde mass of hair. He finally pulled down my jeans and underwear and my length sprang out, bulging and aching due to being stuck in my tight pants for so long. I thrusted it fervently into his mouth, taking him by surprise, but he quickly got the message and began sucking on the tip and forcing it down further.

I stripped him of his clothes too and laid him down on the bed, fingering his hole quickly. He was already pretty prepared since we had sex quite often, so I didn't have to stretch him too much before I could fit my dick inside him.

Soon, the sound of slapping skin filled my bedroom as I pounded into him, leaving kisses and love bites all over his neck and collar bone, eliciting more than just moans from his opened mouth. It wasn't long before I let my load out inside him, grunting in pleasure as the thick liquid shot out. He came soon after, his own cum lacing his abdomen as my lips and tongue flitted across the surface, picking up remnants of it.

He sat up and kissed me, whispering, "That was the best make up sex I've ever had," before I shoved him back down and kissed harder.

***

Nice bit of smut at the end for you :)

So, I wonder what's going to happen next? Find out... tomorrow! 

QUESTION: when's your birthday? Mine is January 15th!

Thank you all for reading XD I'm gonna be a little bit busy this week so I might not be able to update more than one story each day but bear with me - I have a lot of new cake fic ideas that I've already started writing!

Vote+comment for dedication/5sos wallpaper

Kimmy xx