Chapter 41

This chapter reminds me of this twitter convo cake had back in the day

Chapter 41

Luke 💕

It had been five whole days and he still hadn't given in.

What more did I have to do?! I was letting Felicity do whatever she wanted with me; kiss, hug, sit on me, with the single condition that once we got home, she stopped. After all, I didn't want mum to think I'd moved on from Calum – because it was the complete opposite. I knew I was still hung up, I knew I wanted him back badly – this was just my way of going about it.

And so far it was well and truly failing.

"Luke you've raised my popularity by like, 400%!" she squealed as we walked home that Friday afternoon. "You won't even believe it; the prettiest girl in the year, Taylor, actually complimented me! Like, that never happens. She's usually this mean bitch but I think she wanted to be friends with me now," she said, sighing contently.

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

"Do your friends like me?" she asked, flicking her long straight brunette hair with a thin fingered hand.

"I dunno. I guess."

Of course they didn't like her; they all knew that I was only dating her to make Calum jealous, so there was no reason for them to feel anything but indifference towards her.

When we got home, I headed up without saying anything to mum and took a quick nap before dinner.

"A-are you sure about this?" I whimper, holding back his arm with my tensed up hand. He smiles warmly and leans down so our chests are touching.

"I promise it won't hurt Lucas," he whispers, gently biting down on my ear lobe whilst he's there. I extend my neck and my back arches towards him and he smirks. "Looks like your body is ready. You okay?"

I nod tentatively. Before I know it, he's lining his dick up to my hole and slowly but surely pressing it further inwards till I have to screw my eyes shut. "O-okay, that hurts..."

He kisses me swiftly and moves his lips down my jaw, neck and chest, leaving numerous hickeys along the way so that the pleasure overcomes the pain, and I eventually get comfortable – even asking him to go faster. Incoherent noises start to expel from my open mouth, and my fingers grip his shoulders like there's no tomorrow.

Suddenly he's hitting this spot and I'm craving his touch more and more, and soon enough I cum really hard and really fast, letting it shoot out on to my stomach.

"Luke, I'm coming in!"

My eyes shot open and I sat up straight, grabbing the pillow from under my head and forcing it on my crotch to hide my boner. The door opened and I saw Calum, looking at me with a slight frown.

"Er, C-Calum, what are you doing here?" I stammered, eyes darting around anxiously.

He closed the door behind him and came over, sitting on the bed and making it dip beneath me. "I texted you about seven times."

"O-oh."

"I need you to help me catch up. I missed a week of school and neither Michael nor Ashton is willing to help, so can you?" He had a bitter tinge to his voice that kinda made me shudder, as it didn't sound like him. In fact, it sounded like him before he started 'dating' Jack.

"Sure. What do you need?" I shifted the pillow a bit to try and cover it up a bit better, but he noticed and grabbed the pillow from me. "Give it-"

"What were you doing in here alone?"

"I... I..."

"Dreaming about me?" he asked with a smirk. I flushed a deep red and turned away. Since he'd taken my pillow I had to use my hands to hide my boner which thankfully, was beginning to disappear but still hurt like hell. "I'll take that as a yes, as you're not replying."

"No! I mean yes, but no, I-"

"Need a hand relieving it?"

I gulped.

"Yeah."

***

FINALLY some cake action! Sorry for keeping you waiting guys XD 

Dedication to imacalgirl for voting and commenting! Thank you so much for your support <3

Fave weather? Mine is sun with a few clouds so I can watch them ⛅

Okay off to update other stories :)) Thanks for reading! Let's get this to 600 votes!

Vote+comment for dedication/virtual 5sos leather jeans

Kimmy xx