Chapter 34

Can we get this story to 2K reads before the end of June?

Chapter 34

Calum ♥

Who was he to break up with me?

I wasn't in the wrong here. I wasn't the one spending all my time with some girl who I wasn't even interested in.

That evening I sat in my bedroom, punching this massive teddy bear I'd won for Luke the last time we went to the fair. He'd told me to keep it till I next went round to his, which evidently hadn't happened, hence it still being in my room, on my bed.

Was this how he felt when I was 'with' Jack? Did he also feel like he was suffocating inside? Because if so, I finally understood why he didn't give in to me so easily. I honestly wanted to just drown myself in alcohol and drugs, like the good old days – so I decided to do just that.

Truthfully Ashton and I hadn't touched drugs since getting together with Luke and Michael, because they had protested that drugs were harmful and whatnot. I felt the urge to get high all of a sudden, but realised I didn't actually have anything at home.

So I went over to Carl's house.

"Oh, hey fag."

"Shut up Carl. Just get me some weed."

He leant against the doorpost and smirked. "You haven't asked for weed in a long time, you know that right?"

"Why is that relevant?"

"Well, I can't give you the special friend's discount anymore, you aren't a regular customer."

"I don't care."

"There's a price you have to pay, Calum."

"I have money."

"I don't want money."

"Then what do you want?"

"Blowjob for one bag, fuck for three."

I shut my eyes tight and let out a short sigh. One blowjob wouldn't hurt, would it? Besides, with Luke acting in such a state I didn't want to think about him. We'd just broken up, after all – and although I knew I still loved him, I needed an escape and if a blowjob was the only way to get that escape, then so be it.

"I'll take one bag."

He opened the door a bit wider and used his arm to gesture the way in. He put his hand around me and started laying kisses on my neck and jaw, his sloppy lips leaving saliva everywhere. However much I wanted to stop him and punch his stupid face, I knew that I was doing this for a reason.

When we finally reached his bedroom he pulled down his jeans to reveal a pair of dark green boxers that had a massive rod pushing it upwards to form what appeared to be a tent. "On your knees," he ordered. I wobbled onto my knees as he pulled down his boxers and grabbed his swollen dick with a shaking hand.

Before I was ready, he thrusted his length into my mouth and I squeezed my eyes closed so I didn't have to see his obnoxious. Yeah, I could imagine it was Luke – what a great idea!

Not.

It just reminded me that we weren't together. And that made me sad.

Just seconds later, Carl came into my mouth and filled it with disgustingly thick white liquid that I was ready to spit out, but he said, "Swallow or it doesn't count."

With tears brimming I forced them back and swallowed, almost gagging. He patted me on the back, pulled up his jeans and walked over to his chest of drawers, fishing underneath a pile of clothes to his secret weed stash and throwing me a clear plastic re-sealable bag.

"Here."

"T-thanks," I muttered catching it. I quickly stood up and left, feeling his smirking eyes burn holes into my head as I walked back home, ready to get high.

***

Does anyone remember Carl? He was the one who punched Luke so hard he was sick :/ he should just get together with Felicity, evil doers unite...

Dedication goes to hoodingsnialler for voting! Hope you're liking this so far :))

My question for you today is... favourite animal? I gotta say, raccoons are pretty awesome!

Vote+comment for dedication/ virtual 5sos elastic band

Kimmy xx