Chapter 42

Damn this story is almost at an end :'(

Chapter 42

Calum ♥

I hastily undid his zip and bent down on the floor, taking his throbbing length into my mouth. I needed to taste him – it had been too long, and it was just my luck that upon arriving, he was hard. He moaned as I slid it in and I quickly picked up a pace whilst his hands made their way through my tangled mass of hair. With my hand I pumped the base and made good use off my tongue, swirling it around and licking the tip. It was amazing how much control I had over him despite us not being together anymore.

"Holy fuck... I'm cumming..."

I looked up and saw him grip the bedsheets beneath him, his thick load filling my mouth easily. Swallowing, I took it out and smirked, watching his expression fall as he realised what had just happened. "Tell me Lucas. Can Felicity blow you as well as I can?" I asked rhetorically, standing up and wiping my hands on my jeans.

"N-no."

I looked around the room and picked up his science folder. "I can borrow this right?" Without waiting for his reply, I headed out, feeling all smug but at the same time, feeling a rock-like thing in my chest. I had no idea what I'd just done, nor did I know what the consequences would be, but that was the beauty of living in the moment, right?

Carl had been wrong.

Luke did want me. I could tell – he probably enjoyed that blowjob more than I did. Now, it was just a matter of what was going to happen next. Would he break up with the noob? Probably not. All I could do now was sit back and wait.

~

Sure enough, he approached me on Monday, looking rather sheepish as he gulped nervously. Noob wasn't with him, thank God.

"C-Cal?"

I put my feet up on the desk in front of me and looked up. "What's up?"

"S-so... are we back together now?"

"Are you still with that noob?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

He went slightly pink and shook his hands, saying, "No, I only... well..." He then hid his head in his hands, before pulling out the chair next to me and sitting himself down on it. "I thought I could do what you did with Jack."

"What, date him to make you jealous?"

"Y-yeah."

A small smile tugged at my lips and I sighed. "That doesn't work in practice. I think you know that by now."

"If you know, then can you get back together with me?"

I was about to say yes, smile, hug him and kiss him till my lips fell off, but then I remembered Carl and what I'd done. I didn't want to disappoint Luke but at the same time I hated having that weight on my shoulders – telling him would've been the best option, honestly. "There's something-"

"Hey, Calum!"

I turned my head and saw the devil himself standing at the doorway with his hands stuffed in his trouser pockets. "Carl?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows as he made his way over to us, his eyes staring down Luke.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you were still up for tonight?"

Tonight? What was happening tonight? "What...?" I breathed. Luke caught my eyes and I swallowed, internally begging Carl not to say anything; I knew what he was trying to do, I just couldn't let the truth come out like this.

"I want more than a mere blowjob, Calum. Last time wasn't good enough," he stated with an obvious smirk.

I watched as Luke's eyes grew ridiculously wide, becoming greyish colourless orbs in no time. Without a second to spare, he'd run out, shaking his head as he left.

***

Now's the point where things either come tumbling down or they have reeeally hot make up sex...

I think I know which one you guys want 😁

Dedication today goes to breadstickinheaven for commenting! They made me laugh XD Thanks for your support, hope you're enjoying this so far :)

And today's question, do you have short hair or long hair, and curly or straight hair? I have straight long hair.. pretty basic, I do nothing with it XD

Vote+comment for dedication (only a few left to go)/virtual 5sos eye mask

Kimmy xx