Chapter 17

Thanks for 100+ votes!! Love you all so much xx

Chapter 17

Luke 💕

I didn't think he'd actually do it – but I was proven so, so wrong when he lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine. I was suddenly aware that people were watching when they started gasping and murmuring and pointing, and I regretted being suggestive to him immediately, my cheeks heating up in record time as my heart rate rose rapidly.

Without thinking I pushed him off, looking angry and flustered, and rushed out of the room, blaming myself repeatedly for letting me get him into a mess. He was probably going to get beat up for making out with someone like me – there was no doubt.

I locked myself in a cubicle, lifting up my sleeves and trying to scratch but cussing when I remembered I'd cut my nails last night. Why? Why did I cut them?

Because you decided to give up scratching, remember?

I forced the voice out of my head and kicked the cubicle walls, sending a loud echo through the room. Now the urge was taking over and I had to do something, fast, to control the feelings, so I did the first thing that came to my mind – bash my head against the wall.

Only, that didn't do enough damage, only making me a little bit dizzy. My legs gave way and my head collided with the ceramic toilet seat, and with that I fainted.

~

When I eventually woke up, it was in an unfamiliar room with dim lighting and a single window to my left letting in a bit of light. From what I could see, it was already beginning to get dark, and upon checking my phone I saw that it was 4pm. School had already ended, so where was I?

"Luke?"

With difficulty I turned my head and saw Jack sitting on a chair by the bed I was on, with a firm but tired smile. "Where am I?"

"Infirmary. You had a little accident in the toilet this morning. Do you remember?"

I tilted my head, and sniffing, I replied, "Yeah. Yeah I was in the toilet. Don't tell me I've been asleep all this time...?"

He sighed and buried his head in his hands. "Luke, you were knocked out unconscious – you were hardly sleeping. Listen... are you okay? Like, I know that's a stupid question, but... what's going on?"

I couldn't exactly tell him that his boyfriend had tried kissing me in the middle of the classroom... no, that would spoil everything for him and for me. "N-nothing's wrong," I mumbled.

"You really expect me to believe that?" I bit my lip, unsure of how to reply. He sighed and with a softer voice, continued. "I know I haven't been the best brother for you these past few years. Honestly, I just don't know what to do... we're so different that I have no idea what I can do to help you. I've tried so many ways – I'm even trying one now, but nothing's working. If anything, things have gotten worse for you."

I didn't know what he was going on about but acknowledged how hard it must've been for him as a brother. "I'm sorry."

"No, don't apologise. I wish there was something I could do to help."

Suddenly, I felt this hole in the pit of my stomach. Whilst he was agonising over trying to help me, I was kissing his boyfriend behind his back. I felt awful, to the extent that I wanted to be sick. I decided it was time to confess, or else the guilt would linger as a heavy weight on my shoulders forever. "There's something I need to tell you Jack..."

***

OOOOH

I think this story is coming to an end! *apologises in advance bc it was so short and shitty and doesn't know why anyone is reading it but is still very grateful*

What has been your guys' favourite part so far? My favourite was definitely writng

Dedication goes to lovedroughtcake for voting so much! You make me so happy XD Thank youu and hope you're enjoying the story!

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos sofa

Kimmy xx