Chapter Five

Garroth: "Who is there!" yelled a Shadow guard. "Its Laurence! I have captured the rest of what's left of Phoenix Drop!" yelled Jeffrey imitating Laurence. "Very well! Take them to the left wing prison" yelled the guard. "Very well" He yelled back. The gates opened and we were in. We got looks from everyone we pasted.

"I got a bad feeling about this place..." mumbled Zane. "Its Shadow Territory what do you think?!" said Travis.

"Keep charator!" I said. "Hey! Shut your mouths or I'll back you shut them!" said Jeffrey acting. "Like that" I said.

We were walking to the left wing when we saw the prison. We walked inside and out of sight. Jeffrey untied us and we sneaked around. I looked around a corner and saw a guard.

"Aaron your up" I whispered. He nodded and snuck towards the guard. Aaron gagged him then dragged the body to a closet.

Another walked by the same hall. "Chad?" He called. "Zane" I said looking at him. "On it" He said running straight towards the guard. He did the same as Aaron and gagged him.

We quickly snuck towards Zane as Aaron came out the closet. "Hurry and get everyone out, before someone notices something is up" said Zane going into the closet.

He headed down a flight of stairs and got to a section of the prison. "Garroth!" said Dante and Katelyn. "Hey we are get you out" I said.

"Do you have the key?" asked Dante. "Nope but you have me" said Travis. Katelyn rolled her eyes, as Travis took one of her bobby pins.

He picked the lock and got them out. "How did you know that?" asked Dante. "How else do you think I get into your house when its last at night" answered Travis.

"Let's get everyone e else out!" I said.

Time skip 30 minutes.

We got everyone out and was ready to bust out. "On my count one two three!!!" I yelled. Everyone ran out and charged towards the closest shadow knights possible. We got lots of the down.

Guards were going at it. Killing shadow knights. We were right at the front gates when he dropped right in front of us.

"Did you really believe you could stop me..." said Laurence. Everyone backed up. Except Aphmau, Katelyn, and Dante.

"Laurence...This is what has happened to you..." said Aphmau. I stood in the middle of all of them. I kept looking at Laurence and everyone back and forth.

"I'm shocked to see you didn't forget about me" said Laurence. His attention was on Aphmau. "No one has forgotten about you...Maybe one" said Aphmau looking at me.

"What are you talking? The first time I met him was-" "When y'all were kids.....Garroth. Laurence used to be your bestist friend." said Aphmau.

"Lies Aphmau Lies. I don't remember him either" said Laurence. "You two did everything together. That day when you fell out the tree pulling Laurence with you, y'all hit your heads giving you a bit of asmesia. Laurence you were captured and turned into a shadow knight" said Aphmau. Nothing made sense anymore.

"ENOUGH! I have it with your petty lies! I'll destroy once and for all!!" yelled Laurence. He charged towards Aphmau and a cling of swords met. Laurence's and mine swords.

"Go, take everyone and leave back to Phoenix Drop" I said.

"This isn't your fight Ro'meave!" said Laurence. "Its about to be" I said. Everyone was running off back to Phoenix. "You will easy to take down" said Laurence. "I could say the same"

We fought and fought. I'll have him pin and he will get out. He will have me pinned and I'll get out.

I tripped his leg causing him to fall, I got down and pinned his arms to the ground.

I looked at him, he looks familiar to me. I just can't remember.... Laurence head butted me and let go.

I looked at him to see his shoe ramming into my face.

~~~~~~~~

"Come on Garroth! Let's go to our hill"

"I'm coming don't worry"

"Hurry! Come on the sun is about to go down!"

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and felt a warm liquid running from my nose. I looked up and saw Laurence standing over me.

"Wow you are weaning than before" He said. He grabbed me by my hair and made me stand up. I stared right into his eyes.

"Garroth Ro'meave is about to be no more" He whispered.

"No!" I screamed. I kicked him in the gut and he dropped me. I went and grabbed my sword.

I turned and around and stuck my sword straight at him. A huge bright light was all I saw.

My body felt weak after that.

~~~~~~

"I'm telling you I'm coming has fast as I can!"

"Well you aren't going fast enough. The sun is almost at the point hurry!!"

"Laurence! I am coming at my own pace shush"

~~~~~~

I gasped and I shot straight up. I saw I was in a crater. I got up. My legs felt like jelly giving on me. I looked around and saw Laurence right in the exact center.

I crawled over to him. I sat down laying his head on my lap. He was still breathing just knocked out.

"were you my child hood friend...."

Laurence breathing was steady and calm. I stared at him for a long while.

I blushed as I realize I was taring at his lips. I'm not like that am? I don't swing that way....Do I?

I looked up at the sky, perfect setting its close to raining.

I picked Laurence up, I couldn't just leave him here, It...hurt me to leave him out.

I pushed Laurence up and out the crater then got myself out. I picked him back up again and started towards Phoenix Drop.

As I was walking I felt rain hitting my head. "Great just great..." I mumbled.

I continued to walk until Phoenix Drop came into view.