Chapter 30 // For War

*Katelyn*

"My King~" I giggled as I skipped to my love. "Yes Blueberry?" He said twirling me in a circle. I giggled at the nickname he gave me. I love it! I love him! "Thid place is beautiful! Whats it called again?" I asked.

I knew the name, I just love how he says it. "The Isles of Evergreen?~" He practically purred. "Yes! I love it! I love it all" I said hugging him. "Then you get to see this for the rest of our lives" He said hugging me. "Really?! For the rest of our lives?!" I asked happily.

"These isles belong to us, to our kingdom. We rule this with peace and no one to bothet us" He said pulling my to tge balcony of our bedroom. I looked over our land seeing the beauty that comes with it.

I looked at the winding rivers that all connect the the ocean. "Its beautiful Travis! I love every bit of it" I said turning to him. "I hope you do, and it'll be even better when we have citizens" Travis said looking at the ground.

Thats right! He summoned citizens from the Enchanted Realm. From Ghouls to Warlocks, they all will being staying in our kingdom. "Travis this is going to be amazing. I can't wait for our wedding!" I said skipping into the bedroom.

"Me neither" I he said grabbing my hand. He kissed it and smiled at me. His beautiful green eyes glowed dangerously. I loved it! "Sir! There's something you need to see" A witch said barging in the room. Travis wasn't happy for her force entry but curiosity struck him.

"What is it?" He asked, slight anger in his tone. "There's multiple ships approaching us" She said pointing out towards the balcony. Travis turned and walked over quickly. I followed in prosuit just as quick.

"What is?" I asked slightly scared. I gripped onto him as he growled under his breathe. "Prepare the kingdom and stay calm" He said looking at the witch.
"Prepare?" I asked. "Its fine, we'll keep things normal. They will be defeated before the wedding day or even before they get to the main kingdom" He said pulling me into an embrace.

"Ok. but Prepare for what?" I asked looking up at him.

"For War"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thus begins a battle remembered through out history: The War of Evergreen...