Chapter 12

Travis: I kept freaking out on the inside. "There's nothing going on...Why-why would you say that?" I said sliding down in my chair. "Travis...."Katelyn said crossing her arms.
"Please don't be angry...." I muttered. "I won't else you don't tell me" She said calming down.

"Garroth and I let Laurence out" I said.

She pulled out her weapon "What?!!"She screamed. "Irene I need you now" I said sliding in my chair.

Garroth: I was pacing back and forth waiting for the news from Travis about Laurence, or Him running to warn us Katelyn is upset and is on her way to murder us all...

"KATELYN IS GONNA KILL US" Travis screamed running around the corner.
Of course....

Katelyn came running around the corner with her weapon in hand. "GARROTH RO'MEAVE I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW" She yelled storming straight towards me.

"Well uh- um you see...there well...Umm" I was lost at words of what to say. I honestly didn't expect for her to yell at me directly. Of course she would have yelled but I would have thought at all of us.

"TRAVIS EXPLANATION NOW" Katelyn yelled drawing her attention towards the white haired boy. "Well you see uh Garroth or um...Well...How do I put this..." Travis said lost at his words as well.

"Katelyn if you could calm down we might be able to tell you" I said.

She sighed out madly and paced before giving me a answer. "Alright...Explain to me Ro'meave" She said crossing her arms.

"Look....Laurence is my...friend. I can see the good that's in him! He has so much potential in him instead of the shadow knight that lives in him. I've known Laurence my whole life Katelyn, and yes you may say that I lost all memory of him but I can recall every single thing we've done together and got each other. When I brought Laurence back to the kingdom I wanted to help him, not keep him prisoner. Now Katelyn...Im not asking as his body guard, your association or anything but one thing.... A friend who understands where I'm coming from...and...and if you don't agree with anything I just said then you can throw me in prison with him!" I said feeling confidence run thru me.

She stood there staring still trying to process what I had just said.

"Garroth....You've said many things before but...thay has to be the most important and heartwarming thing I've ever heard....Ill talk to Aphmau and see what I can do" She said smiling at the end.

"Oh my Irene I thought that was gonna go bad!" Travis said holding his heart. We all laughed as we watched. "Let go talk to her" Katelyn says shoving me slightly and walking away. We all follow all except for Laurence. "Garroth I want to speak with you for a moment" He said. I nodded and state behind while Kathryn and Travis goes and warms her up to the Laurence thing.

"Everything ok?" I asked walking up to him. He seemed kind of off...."Garroth....I-

To be continued....