Chapter 17

Garroth

Its so weird to have this feeling like your there but your not...

Why am I still here? Shouldn't I be dead?!

Its so funny to think you are oldest honestly!

He doesn't mean that. He is just trying to feel better....Trust me....please.

Am so alone.

Your not alone.

I'm scared

Your safe.

what's going on?

Open your eyes!

I...can't

JUST OPEN THEM GARROTH, YOU'RE SCARIBG VYLAD AND I!!

********

I opened my eyes to see Zane and Vylad looking down at me. "...What happened...DANTE! He-he tried to kill me- no he killed me...no wait he didn't...do he?" I said holding my head from all my thoughts.

"Garroth, calm down. Dante did manage to escape but when you passed out he carried you away hoping you would die. Luckily Vylad was near by and saved you. He was going to chase Dante, but stopped for your sake. Took you to me and so on until now" Zane explained as he leaned against the wall.

"Phoenix Drop! Is the kingdom safe!" I asked. "They are on high patrol with Laurence on 24/7 watch for Lady Aphmau believes Dante will try to hurt him next" Vylad said holding me down. "Also~ please stay down because I don't want you hurt again since you aren't fully stable to even stand" Vylad added.

"I dont want to rest! I want Laurence! I need to make sure he is ok!" I said trying to get up. Zane just looked at me with shock while Vylad held me down. "Zane help me!" Vylad said holding me back.

"What exactly do you mean you want Laurence" Zane said. His voice was cold and it seemed to fill the room with chills. "Garroth, something is going on with you and Laurence isn't there?" Zane questioned. Vylad looked at me confused and questions filled his face.

Will they be ok with it?...

"...I..-I...Its nothing" I said feeling my face heat up. "Garroth, Do you like Laurence?" Vylad asked. "No" I said. "...I love him" I said.