Chapter 19

Garroth

"I'm so happy your here...I really did miss you" Laurence said cuddling into my chest. "Me too...I need to see Lady Aphmau. I want to know how things are being handled and how I can help" I said looking at both Laurence and Katelyn.

"C'mon, Ill take you to her" Katelyn said motioning her head towards the castle. Laurence and I walked hand and hand inside the castle. Lady Aphmau was in the main room talking with Jeffrey, Lucinda, Cadenza, Aaron, a red head girl, and a pink mif'wa.

"Garroth! Your ok" Lady Aphmau said with a happy and shock expression. "I'm fine, just wanted how the kingdom is coming along" I said walking up to them.

They stood around a tabke which has a map of the kingdom and the Shadow Knight territory. "Rebuilding is coming along, and we are having Jeffrey, and Aaron run the area every day and return with their own sketch of the walls. If you can Laurence, can you draw us a map of the inside. If you don't remember much at least buildings size." Lady Aphmau said turning towards us.

"We're going to need more recruits for this seige on their kingdom. We cant just have us, we need more so when we do find a weak point or two then we can ambush from the two points" Aaron had said

"Ill do what I can" Laurence said as Lucinda handed him a paper and pencil. "Garroth...We are going to need you here...We cant risk you gone or injured. For Laurence...We aren't to sure weather he will join the seige or stay behind with you..." Jeffrey explained.

I nodded as I bit my lip. This is a big part of The Phoenix Drop Kingdom. This is a life or death matter and making one mistake will ruin us all. Hurting us all until we completely fall and Phoenix Drop will no longer be remembered...Taking Laurence is a importent decision we all will have to make.

"Lets gather all we know who can help. No one is left behind unless a importent excuse" Lady Aphmau said looking at us all. "I don't think Travis should go..." Katelyn said making us all freeze from shock.