Chapter 26 // Argument

Authors Note: I was looking for a picture for the next few chapters but then got side tracked so...yeah XD. Also has anyone noticed that every ten chapters the tittle of the chaoter changes? :3 hehehehehehe

*Garroth*

"Woah Garroth, Calm down you did just wake up. Maybe it was a misunderstanding" Vylad said holding on to my shoulder with a firm grip. I know he thinks I'll try something, but I want answers.

"No, Im not Irene. Why would you think that?" Lady Aphmau asked looking at me. "I saw you tho! You told me what will happen and you said i know who you are! Theres no one else with long raven hair!" I yelled. "Garroth seriously, you do need to calm down" Zane said grabbing my shoulder as well.

"No Zane! And let go of me! Lady Aphmau, Im going to ask again. Are you Irene herself?" I asked pulling from their grasp. "No I am not" Lady Aphmau said clearly. I stood still staring at her, she has her eyes. She kept her serious look and stared me back in the eyes.

"Not to say anything but we need to find Travis and Katelyn" Laurence said quietly. "I know...Lets head back to Phoenix Drop so we may figure out whats out next move. And Garroth I think its best if you go to your room. Its enough with all this and with your Irene subject included, itll only get in the way of things" Lady Aphmau instructed.

"That was your mistake with Travis..." I mumbled. "Excuse me?" Lady Aphmau said clearly upset. "I said that was your mistake with Travis! You're trying to push what you consider a 'problem' away and think itll fix its self. Well it aint, all that problem is doing is piling up until it crashes foen on you! News Flash m'lady! Thats exactly what happened! You piled away problems and includef Travis in it, that sent it to come hurling down not only hurting Shadow Knights but your closests friend!" I yelled.

"No one is perfect Garroth! I know what im doing and ill fix my mistakes.  Do not make me upset, I will make you the first thing in this so called pile of mine cause Im tired of hearing you. Like I said before you will go back to Phoenix Drop and stay there. Do not try anything or else I will put you in prison for treason! Do I have myself clear?!" She said.

My eyes watered as i pushed past everyone, making sure to grab Laurences hand so he may follow. Their voices got quieter as she started to talk to my brothers. "Garroth, you're gonna rip my arm off" Laurence whined. "Sorry" I said letting him go. We walked side by side back to Phoenix Drop silently.

"When we get back, lets rest. I know you're tired of orders but this is more of a request...for me" Laurence suggested. I nodded and kept quiet. Im not mad or upset to be honest just...hurt that Lady Aphmau doesnt believe me. I felt something tangle with my fingers.

I looked down and saw Laurences hand intwine with mine. "I love you" He said looking at me. "I love you too" I whispered, trying not to cry. "I wishthis never happened to anyone so none of this would have happened" Laurence said looking aeay in guilt. "Im happy it did...I probably would have never got with you" I said. Laurence looked at me and smiled.