Broken But Not Destroyed

*Tra-...*
.
.
.
.
.
*.....*

I watched as witches came back with prisoners. Many thrashing and squirming. "Methusael, Is Laurence or Garroth captured during this attack?" I asked looking for either two. "From what I know my lord, Garroth has been captured. Laurence was not found" Methusael said.

"Do you want me to kill Garroth once he arrives?" He asked. "...N-no, I...I want Laurence....to.. see... Garroth get killed. I want him to feel pain from his own lover" I said stuttering. My body was weak and very pale.

"As you wish, but rest my lord. You still seem sick" Methusael informed as he walked out the room. The door closed but immediately opened again. "Love? You ok?" Katelyn asked as she quietly closed the door. "Yes, just weak is all" I answered tiredly.

"Then rest, ill make you some rabbit stew and you get comfy ok? This whole battle thing is going to stress you out" She said rubbing my shoulders. "True,very well then ill rest. Please dont let anyone in except for yourself" I said laying down on the bed.

Katelyn got up and left.

Quit fighting this! You wont win this easily!

That may be true, but I am strong.

Not strong enough to stay in control. You are weak. You are pathetic compared to me!

But look whos in control. You may be stronger in many ways, but as long as im here in charge. Things are still going as planned. You wont stop this from happening.

*Laurence*

I wasnt excepting anything. I was practically dragged down while Garroth was dragged up. I thrashed to grab him, but I kust couldn't swim up. I saw someone drive down, pulling me up. "Laurence are you ok?" Sasha asked, practically holding me above water.

I wanted to say yes, but every bit of me was refusing to do so. I was barely swimming, why couldn't I move? "Is he ok?" Zenix asked. "Im not sure, he must be in a shock?" Sasha questioned. I zoned out from there. I wasnt ready for the attack, heck no one was.

"Lets try and swim to the Isles, we need to get out of the water now" Lady Aphmau called. Every soldier remaining nodded. We- or everyone swam as invisible as possible. Ducking under to hid from any witches scouting.

Once we reached the Isles, we quickly swam from view. Hiding away from sight. "Laurence, I need you to climb" Sasha said struggling to hold me any longer. The Isle we got to had to be climbed a few feet before we could rest.

I shakily reached up, grabbing on to the wall. We all climbed up and dragged ourselves to bushes. "We need to think of a plan. They have more than half of us and no one knows this place, if anything Garroth was our only hope" Zenix said as we laid on the ground trying to relax a bit.

"Laurence, do you know these Isles?" Lady Aphmau asked, looking at me for some kind of good answer. "No, but I have an idea on what to do" I said.