Chapter 20

Garroth

"What" Lady Aphmau said surprised by her answer. "Look, I like the kid and all....just he is....innocent and cant do this. If anything happens he wouldnt know weather to continue fighting or help. One mistake like that can cause him in trouble making it harder for us to fight properly" Katelyn explained.

"So what should we do..." I asked. Lady Aphmau stood there a look of thinking om her face. "Leave Travis and Garroth. Get Travis to think this is special and he has to watch over Levin and Malachi-"

"Wait who's Malachi?" I asked.

"We found Malachi while looking for you...He was well...abandoned and so I took him in and now he is my son aswell as Levin" Lady Aphmau explained. "Thanks for clarification" I said. "So we trick Travis?" Katelyn asked. "....We trick Travis" Lady Aphmau said.

Uh oh...

•Travis•

"So we trick Travis?" Katelyn asked. "....We trick Travis" Lady Aphmau said. I fought back the tears in my eyes as I listened to the conversation. "Lets continue this plan like before" Garroth said ignoring the fact that he knows of their trick.

I pushed myself off the wall and walked out the kingdom. I walked back and forth mumbling to myself. "I'm not weak! I'm stronger than what I really am!" I said. I turned to a tree and punched it. I fell to the floor in a small pain fit. I screamed and kicked the tree making a hole in it.

I pulled my foot and fell getting it stuck. "I freaking hate you!" I screamed kicking the tree repeatedly until my foot was released. I stood up feeling my foot numb. I pulled my sword out and felt pure hate.

I rose my sword and cut thru the tree swiftly. I chuckled as I pulled my sword back and reapeated my process. I felt something shift thru my body as my blood rushed with something cold and dark.

I dropped my sword and looked at my hands. They were a dark grey, close to black. "No...no no no no" I said. My voice deep amd eeire. I touched my head feeling horns. "No.....Why did...calm down...calm down..." I said as I breathed slowly.

I grabbed my sword and looked into its some what of a reflection. I looked into my violet eyes and sighed. "....I can fight the Shadow Knights....I can help. I know exactly what to do..." I said looking at Phoenix Drop.

"Sorry, not sorry Katelyn love but....I will not be made a full" I said. "I raised my sword toward Phoenix Drop. "I WILL PROVE I AM NOT WEAK!" I yelled before turning around and running toward Shadow Knight territory.

•Garroth•

"I WILL PROVE I AM NOT WEAK!"

Everyones heads shot up as one word came to everybodys mind. "Travis" We said in unison. Everybody ran out the doors. Katelyn, Lady Aphmau, and I ran to the entrance and saw no Travis at his post.

I ran around the corner and saw a tree cut into practical firewood. "TRAVIS YOU IDIOT!" Katrlyn screamed as she turned the corner joining me.