Your Answer....

Jess was in pain, she was convinced her uterus wanted to kill her. That's right, she's on her period. She wa laying on her couch on the perhaps the strangest position the himan body could a complies. For some reason the pain a minimal here.

But also, Jess was struggling with one of the situations girls hate most. She was out of pads. And driving to the store would be literal doom. She grabbed her phone, sending a sharp pain up her stomach. She moaned from the pain, the bad kind if moan. She went to turn back to her spot. "Ow Ow Ow Ow OOWWW!" She nearly screamed.

She was not going to the store like this. She scrolled through her contacts. Lizzie, on a date. Tiff, no. Stacy... family party.

As she was scrolling up and down her list "best fraaand" came across. Adam. Would it be awkward? Would he be grossed out? Would he even care? He was her only option.

She pressed called and placed the phone to her ear. The dreaded ringing, another sharp pain shot up through her and she groaned. Somehow that pain was a relief. A sign she was still living, breathing and not dreaming. But yet, such a huge problem. There was still the chance he could be grossed out and say no.

"Hey sweetheart" he answered, that made her smile. He always called her sweetheart exept in videos, they didn't need more dating rumors as it was. "Hey Adam" she says, Adam can immediately tell somethings wrong. Her tone wasn't bubbly and she didn't bother making up a strange nick name. Adam hated seen I g Jess in pain or sad.

"Jess what's wrong?" He asks, concern evident in his voice. He was always concerned when his friends were hurt but seemingly more about Jess, probably becuase he loved her. In love with her to be exact. "I need a favour" she said. "Anything" Adam replied immediately. "I'm kinda... out of... pads. Can you.... uh.... buy me some... please?" She asked.

The moment of truth, would he still love her after this or would he crush her? Maybe they would still be friends, she was surely over reacting right? RIGHT!? This was it, his answer was everyhing to her at this moment.

"Ofcourse Jess I'll be by in 10 minutes sweetheart" he answered, she smiled and relaxed a little as she hung up the phone.