Comfort

Jess woke up to Adams sleeping face, facing her. She smiled and yawn, placing her hand under his cheek but atop the pillow. He wasn't waking up so she decided just to get up, she walked over to the dresser ready to pull her long straight hair into a pony tail. She felt someone spin her around and hoist her upwards. "Oh Jeez! Morning" she said, Adam was looking up at her. He turned around and flopped her onto the bed falling between her knees. Her half finished ponytail fell behind her head and onto her face.

"I was going to grab you but you got up" he said, he morning voice was cute but spothing, she giggled. "What?" He asked. "Your Morning voice is adorble" She pushed some of his hair out his face. "Your adorble" he said and kissed her gently, she gave him a small hmm and smiled. "So other than laying in bed what do you want to do today?" She asked, he smirked. "We could do more then just lay.... in bed" he suggested.

He placed his arm under her back and pulled her light body up to hers. He kissed her neck and she giggled and sighed. "Adam" she said. It wasn't a plead to stop, she couldn't make it Agressive. "I love you" he said. "I love you to" she said and they smiled at eachother. "How about I go make some breakfast and grab Callie Then when you finish putting your hair up come downstairs and we can eat?" He asks.

"But now I'm comfortable" she said. "I'll bring it up for you" he said and kissed her, then went out their bedroom door." Soon enough a little brown haired girl came through thr door with a glass of orange juice in her hand. "Morning mommy! Daddy asked me to bring this up to you" she said sweaty. "Thank you my baby" she said placing the glass down and grabbing her daughter.

"Look at my beatiful girls" Adam said walking through the door with breakfast. "Thank you" Jess said aid before kissing Adam. "Eat up Callie" Adam said sitting her on his lap. Jess sat up crossed legged and ate her breakfast. And another morning was filled with family and comfort.