Neighbors

Adams pov:

"Hey sorry guys about the back round noise my new neighbor just moved in and must be showering" I said, the faint noise of water hitting the tub in the back round. I should've planned my shooting better bit I needed to get a video up before 8 tonight.

"Today we are playing a solo mini game called Gali Jump (not real)" I said with a smile. I went of playing well the noise in the back continued....

"Hey thanks for watching-" I stopped I heard a thump. It sounded like it came from nextdoor. Should I go check? I got up out of my chair. I walked through the living room and out the door. Took two steps and was immediately at their door. I hadn't met them before so I didn't know who lived here. Maybe it was a couple,
LiTw l but there weren't enough boxes for that though.

I knocked, no reply. "Hello" I said. "Huh? Is someone in here?" A voice replied. It was a women. "No I'm outside the door, I live next to you and I heard a crash are you okay?" I ask, I here a wince. "I slipped on the hard wood after getting out the shower, I think I might have fractured my ankle" she said, she can't walk can she. "May I come in and help you?" I ask. "Please" she said, she sounded so helpless. I opened the door.

Her place looked so empty apart from the furniture and boxes, I wouldn't know anything about her. I looked to see her sitting against her kitchen island. "Hey" I said bending down to her. Ofcoutse I noticed the lack of clothing, that being none and only a towel but that wasn't important. "Hi, I'm Jess by the way" she said kindly. "Adam, did you hit anything else?" I ask. "My head but I'm not bleeding, just going to have a nice bruise in the morning" she said and laughed/sighed.

I looked up to check her head but got lost looking at her face. Dark pieces of wet hair framed her tan face. Her eyes were brown but bright all at the same time, I could swear there was gold somewhere in them two. Back to her head, I could already see the bruise forming on her forehead. "I can tell you didn't hit the corner, thank god or you could be bleeding" I said. "Yeah" she replied.

"You can't walk at all can you?" I ask. "I can but..." she trailed. "It will hurt really freaking bad won't it?" I completed. She nodded. "I think we should take you to the hospital, is there someone I can call? parents, friend or boyfriend?" I asked. "I just moved out of my ex's place, my parents live in California and I don't have friends that live in Washington" she said. "Okay, I'll take you if that's okay" I said. "Yeah that's fine but maybe I should get dressed first." She said. "Yeah how do you want to do this?" I asked, she thought for a second.

"On my bed I had clothes to put on that I pulled out of the boxes, if you grab those I'll throw it on well you look away" she said. "Yeah sure, where is your bedroom?" I ask, she points to the first room in the hall. I walked in, there isn't much yet, a monitor and pc, poorly made bed and boxes. I noticed the minecract pig stuffed animal on her desk. She must like minecraft. I saw the dress, bra and underwear, I grabbed it ignoring my inner self and walked back out. I held it up to make sure I got the right stuff. "That's it thank you" she said. "I'll go into another room" I said and smiled. "Wait can you actually do me a favor" she said. "Yeah ofcourse" I say.

"I turned on my hair straightener can you turn it off please" she said, I nodded and found her bathroom. It was hot in here and smelled of roses. I turned of the straightener. "Adam" she called, it was more of a question. "I'm here" I said, looking at her now I realized how short she was, not a midget but no more them 5'5 really. "Jess it's raining do you want a sweater?" I ask. "Yeah can you grab me the one off that chair?" She requested. I grabbed it and slipped it over her head for her, I forgot that only her ankle hurt.

"Okay, will you help me up?" She asks, I smile. "Well I'm not going to let you do it yourself" I said, she laughed. I placed my arm around her waist and hers went around my shoulder. "Your not going to drop me right?" She asks. "Don't worry, your very light" I said, she nodded. We slowly walked, could tell it was hurting her. "Do you think you could get on my back?" I asked.

She nodded, she jumped on my back but with a wince of pain. "Damn" she said under her breath. From there I carried her into the elevator and to my car....

Then carried her back when she couldn't get a hold of her crutches:p