Haiiii again

So remember when I didn't write a story

(Crowd isn't listening)

HEY LISTEN TO ME!!!!

(Crowd looks over) What?

So this isn't a story sorry bruh

(Crowd boos and someone throws a sloth at me)

Ross wtf are you doing?

Sorry!

Whatever anyway this edition of skymau is to Kawaii for lyfe is about cops and robbers!

*ahem*

So Adam is consently telling Jess to follow him, Atleast to me it seemed that way.

They are always in the same sell in the intro and she seems to be his main focus during cops and robbers.

Even when Adam was the warden he let her go to the boat and defended her after she was called short.

That's all....

Really that was so short!

Shut up okay fine I'll right a little fanfic to make up for it.

CUE SONG! (bit if you already played it don't worry bout it)

Broken Promise

"I'm going to miss you but I'll be back before you know it I promise"

Exactly 2 years ago she said that to me before stepping into that damn Taxi. She would've lived if I didn't ask her to go on that trip for me. "Damn it Jess" I said to myself, I sat on the bench infront of her grave. She didn't come back, she broke her promise to me.

A tear streamed down my cheek, it was wiped away but no one was with me. "Adam" she wisphered, I didn't need to tilt my head to know she was sitting beside me. "I miss you" she said placing her hand on my thigh, I placed my hand on her and tighten my grip hoping she won't go away.

"I miss you to, why did you leave me?" I ask. She gives me a sad look. "I didn't want to ypu know that" she said and kissed the corner of my mouth. "Will you please come back to me?" I asked even though I knew the answer. "Adam ypu have to accept that I'm gone!" She said. "It fucking difficult Jess!" I said. "Get it out of your head!" She said but calmed down and placed her hand on my cheek. "Wake up" she said.

"Adam wake up its almost noon" I heard, I layed in my bed, her hand laying under my head. "Morning" I said. There she was my beautiful girl, Jess she was so gorgeous. "Good mor-" I cut her off and pulled her into my arms. "Never leave me okay?" I said, now that she was on top of me she looked down at me.

"I won't ever, we're engaged I'm not going to leave you. I love you" she said and kissed me. I'm just glad she didn't promise anything this time....