The Butter Kingdom

A/N this takes place in a magical world

Adams pov:

"King Sky you must find a women to marry" Max said to me, Max was basically my brain. "Max I will find someone when I find someone, now if you'll please excuse me I'll be in my chambers" I said and got up, walking through the long halls. My armor clanked around as I walked, don't get me wrong I loved being king but at the end of the day I liked to just be alone.

As I got changed into something more comfortable I heard a knock on the door. "Enter" I yelled, the door opened and in walked Jessica Pheniox. "King Sky, I'm sorry I'm late" she said bowing to me like everyone else and placed the tray on the table. "How many times must I tell you Jessica call me Adam, my real name" I say, she laughs a little as she wipes down the furniture. "As many times as it takes for me to no longer be your maid" she said, I looked her over.

White rag dress with a brown bodice, he hair was tied up into the messy bun I have ever seen but somehow it suited her with little hairs framing her face. She had been my maid for years now, and I believe I've fallen in love with her. She is the perfect lover, amazing cook, knows her place, sweet smile and big heart.

"Then be my wife instead" I said, she stood straight up with her back to me. "I'm sorry can you repeat that?" She said turning to me. "Marry me, I have watched you day after day come in and serve me. Not getting what you deserve. You deserve the world and I believe I can give it to you" I said, she smiled. "Your Magistey your only saying this because of what Sir Max said" she stated sadly. "Maybe so but what I said was sincere" I said walked over to her, I pushed a strand of her black hair behind her ear. "Your Magiesty..." she said, I kissed her and she kissed me back.

I had to stop myself before I did something that I would regret. I wanted to kiss her for hours and feel every inch of her but she seemed very refined. "I accept" she said, I smiled and hugged her tight and spun her around. "Jess, come we must tell Max" I said heading to the door. "Adam wait" She said grabbing my hand. "You called me Adam" I smiled, she kissed me again. "I believe I am to call my fiance his first name" she said with a smile. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Oh my gosh how could I forget!?" I say, I rushed over to my dresser. "A ring" I said, I got down on one knee. "I know you already accepted but Jessica Pheniox will you become my queen" I ask, she nods and smiles. "Yes yes yes!" She says, I slip the ring on her finger. "Okay let's go see sir Max" she said, we walked down the hall in a embrace. All her Co workers have her smiles. I kissed her cheek then Har jaw with made her giggle. "Stop it Adam" she wisphered trying to sound angry but it didn't work.

"Sir Max I have a announcement!" I yelled walking in. "I am getting married to this gorgeous women" I said presenting Jess. "Jessica, the scualry maid?" Sir Ross asked. "Nay! She is Queen Jessica to be" I said, she smiled. "Well then, My queen to be, I am Sir Mithzan Max and my friend Sir Ross" he said getting gown on one knee with Ross. It was courtesy for roalty. "Please Max, Ross. I am your friend not your superior in my heart" she said kindly. "I think Sky you have chosen a wonderful maiden" Ross said kindly kissing her hand.

"My fiance I think we should announce our engagment tomorrow" I said. "Okay love" she said, I kissed her. "Come to our chamber" I said. "Goodnight Ross, Max" she said kissing them both on the cheek. We walked hand in hand back to the bedroom. "So I realize we do need to find you some sleeping atire but your the one I usually come to fir these types of things so..." I trailed off, she laughed. "I'll go find something" she said, I kissed her. "You don't have to do that" I said stopping in front of the door. "I know but it's late and I rather just let the work sleep. I'll only be two minutes." She said and ran off, I walked inside and took a drink of the water she left me.

"Adam" she said coming in. "That was fast" I said, I walked over and wraooed my arms around her waist. "I'm so exited to marry you, your so beautiful" I say and kiss her. "And I must say you look quite sexy in that night gown" I say, she kisses me. "I am very much aware" she says, don't do something you'll regret I say to myself. I kiss her head and guide her to the bed. "We should get some sleep, we have alot to do tomorrow" I say, we lay down and I sleep the best I have in 7 years..