Do it.

Jess's pov:

  I walked into Sky's house without knocking, I was to angry, to upset to bother. "ADAM!" I yelled, please let him be here please. "Jess?" I heard from behind me, I turned around. His face immediately sank. "What happened?" He asked, he walked over and grabbed my two hands. I sniffed. "I was so stupid, to think he would change. I should've listen to you, once a cheater always a cheater" I said, he gave me a sympathetic look.

     "I broke it off I'm done" I said wiping a tear from under my eye. "Ah Jessie" he said engolfing me in a hug. I wept, sobbed like a child right there in his arms. "I didn't know where else to go" I said choked. He rubbed circles on my back. "Your always welcome here you know that okay" he said. "Okay" I said, he kissed the top of my head. "How about we order some Chinese and binge some Anime" he suggested.

    I smiled, how did he always know. What to say, what to do. "I'd love that more then anything right now" I said, he smiled. "You order and I'll set up the couch" he said. "Set up the couch?" I ask, what did he mean. "Just order and don't come into the living room till I tell you" he said, I tilted my head and shrugged. "Okay" I said, I called the Chinese place and ordered our usual.

    "Adam I'm going to wash my face there's probably make up every where" I yelled. "Okay!" He yelled back, I walked into the bath room. I was right, my cat eyeliner was now a blob and mascara running down my cheeks. I washed my face clean, Adam doesn't care. I know that for a fact. "CAN I COME IN NOW!" I yelled louder then I meant to. "Yeah cm on!" He replied.

    I walked into the living room and immediately smiled. "Adam" I said, that's all I could manage. He took all the pillows from his room and no brought them down here with the comforter, he made like a nest for us. "You don't know how happy this makes me I could just kiss you!" I said and hugged him. The doorbell rang. "I think that's the Chinese" Adam said. "You pick something and I'll grab the food" he said placing a hand on my shoulder and then going to get the door.

   I snuggled up into the blankets and pillows and went through animus. "Mlady I present you with the Chinese food!" Adam said in a weird voice. I laughed. To think, 30 minutes ago I was sobbing and now I'm laughing and eating Chinese with my best friend.

    "Aww I'm your best friend?" He said. "Oh I said that out loud" I say, he bods and chuckles. "Well yes you are" I say, he smiles. "What are we watching?" He asks then proceeding to shove noodles into his mouth. I shake my head. "Seven Deadly Sins" I reply. "Yay I love this one!" He says like a child, I giggle..... like a child dang it!

     5 episodes of Anime later we pause for a minute. We sit in silence, comfortably. No awkwardness or anything. "Do it" he says, I look up at him, now that I was leaning on him I had to. "Do what?" I ask, was he talking and I wasn't listening? "Kiss me" he says, oh that's what he.....wait what!? I look down, trying to hide my blush. He lifts my chin....

He kisses me.

    Electricity ran through my whole body. I could move at that moment. After a few seconds he pulls away, realizing I'm not kissing him back. Our mouths still are not that far apart, then I realize.... I want this. I kiss him, he kisses me back. It's great, I have to stop and smile, he smiles back. "Jessie" he says. "Mhm?" I reply snuggled into his chest. "Want to stay the night?" He asks, I giggle. "I was going to anyway but I won't sleep in the guest room like I originally planned" I say, he kisses me one more time...