Love Like Fools

I never understood how he worked. He seemed very much in need of someone but never let me love him.

  He was one of those guys I guess...

   Jess's pov:

  "Adam do you have a extra flash drive?" I ask walking into his office, I was greeted my lips smashing into mine. What the fuck?! "Adam what the hell?" I ask, he sighs and looks down, embarrassed. "I am so sorry Jess" he said, I stood star struck. I didn't know what to say, I just turned around asked walked back into my office. I shut the door and closed the blinds, turned on the recording light so no one would bother me.

    What the hell just happened? Why didn't I say anything? Because I'm scared. I've always known that I've liked Adam but to afraid to risk anything. What if we screw up our friendship, what if we ruin it all?

   There was a knock at the door. "Jess you've been recording for three hours, are you okay? " Ross asks, have I really spent all this time thinking? I turn off the lift and open the door, I yank him in and stare him down. "Did Adam send you?" I ask, he looks at me confused. "No..." he answers ask most unsure of himself. "Can you go find him and tell him to come to my office" I say biting my nails. "Sure" he says and leaves, I sit down in my chair.

   Five minutes later Adam walks in. "Jess i-" I shut him up and kiss him. We spend the next 5 ish minutes kissing until I pull away. "I didn't want to ruin our friend ship" I say, he sighs and nods backing away, he was about to leave. "But!" I say, he stops and turns. "Let's love like fools" I say, a tear escapes and I put my hands in my butter sweater pockets. He walks over and slides his arms around my waist. "Just like fools" he says, I smile as he wipes a tear off my cheek. We kiss again, and I hear clapping.

    "We left the door open" I say, he looks at all our office Co workers looking at us with smiles. "Wow we are fools" he says, I laugh. "Alright beautiful get set up we have a do not laugh to record" he says, he kisses my head and runs off to his office. I touch my lips then kick my lips. Adam is wearing that damn chapstick again!

A/N
Yes I was inspired by the song