I Don't Dance

Adam had always said he didn't dance, never. So going to a gala wasn't his cup of tea. Atleast Jess was going with him, as a friend. He wished she was his date, all the guys had dates, he just hadn't had the guts to ask her.

Jess on the other hand was exited for this gala, she loved her dress to. So what if it was a little sexier then it should be it suited her. She wanted Adam to ask her too, they always got pushed together anyway when the guys and their girlfriends hung out. It was never awkward but the romantic tension was always there. Desire prominent between them.

Adam had only admitted it to Ross, Jin and Barney. Though, he didn't need to. They had caught on over time. They all supported him with his feelings, how cpuld they not? They shipped skymau too. They all knew that Adam should be going to the gala with Jess.

Jess on the other hand had told no one. Who was she to tell? Lizzie, tiff and stacy? Maybe. Trust wasn't her best subject, and she certainly couldn't tell sky! She told him everything. Everything. But how cpuld she tell him this---?!

Sky got dressed in his suit, he looked handsome. His hair was done nicer then usual and his glasses were staying at home. He picked up his phone and texted Jess.

"You ready for tonight?" -A
"Yes! This is my first Gala, what if I fall on my face?" -J
"Your not going to fall, your going to be beautiful like you always are" -A
"Thanks Adam, I'm going to finish getting ready"-J
"Before you go, I know all the guys have dates so I was thinking you and I could maybe just go together because we were going to be shoved together anyway"-A
"That would be great Adam, I'll see you there"-J

Adam smiled to himself and texted the guys to tell them the good news. They were static.realizing something, Adam texted Jess again.

Need a ride?-A
Uh yeah *blush emoji*-J
Limo will be by in a hour - A
Thanks! See you soon - J

After 15 minutes Jess had finished her makeup, nothing heavy, she didn't need it.
She was absolute perfection... to Adam. After another good 20 she finished curling her hair. Time to put on her dress. Remember when I mentioned that it was sexier then it really should have been. I ment it. The slit up the side of her leg and strapless was risky. It was a deep navy blue too.

Sky didn't know what he was in for...

As the limo pulled up she slipped on her heels and grabbed her clutch. She walked put the door, the black limo reflecting her apartment building and the sunset. The shoffur opened the door for her and she slipped in the door.

Adam was mesmoized by Jess, her dress, flowing dark hair, the slit in the side of her dress and most of all... her bright smile. He did his best not to notice the lines of her dress but he was only human. "Hey!" She said happily. They all responded with variations of hello and such.

She sat next to Adam. "Hey wheezy" she said, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. Relief that it was still Jess calling him names and smiling. "You still nervous?" He asked her. She looked him straight in the eye. "Extremely" she stated. He grabbed her hand and to him she seemed to relax but he brushed it off. "Your going to do great" he said well was agreeing and Ross on his phone.

They pulled up to the gala and Jess' phone began to ring. "Hold on I'll meet you inside" she said. The boys walked inside. Soon enough Adam felt arms around his shoulders and a "heeeeyy handsome" he knew it was JESS. "Heeeeyy beatiful" he responded and she smiled. "What did I miss?" She asks happily. "Champagne" he says handing her his glass to finish.

She spun around in a circle to try and calm down. "This is so amazing" she says. "Jess I thinks yours drawing some attentions to yourselfs" Barney said, she looked behind her to see some irritated looking women and staring men. "Um the guys are staring at me" she said. "Come here I have a idea" Adam said and pulled her over to him by her waist. He kissed the top of her head. She caught on and kissed his cheek sweetly. The men turned their gaze away from Jess.

"Thank you" she said giving Adam a good squeeze and hugging the guys dates. "You look stunning Jess" Marrie said to her, Barneys date. "Your talking I could've sworn you were a model until you told me you were a nurse" Jess said, they both laughed. Soon enough all four girls were inverted in their own conversation. As the guys drank and talked to other guest, some strangers some familiar faces.

Every so often Adam would look over to Jess, she was either smiling or talking, making jokes and laughing. She seemed to fit just perfectly in the little circle. For a moment he let's himself get lost in a fantasy world where Jess and him are together. When the guys do videos with their girlfriends he's included. But maybe not being there isn't such a bad thing. Usually he's editing during that time he's editing but sometimes he gets lunch with Jess. But what if getting lunch with her became a regular thing, breakfast and dinner too. What if she was his. What if.

"Adam your staring again" Ross wisphered to him. "Shit" he said under his breath. "Go dance with her" Jin said, Adam gave him a "really?" Look. "You know I don't dance and she knows that too" he said and it was not mentioned again. The night went on, Adam and Jess spent time together.

Soon enough it happened. "Jess" he said, she looked to him. "Yeah bab- Adam" she corrected herself quickly, he noticed but let it go. "Want to dance? Waltz that is?" He asked, her mouth opened and she nodded. He took her hand and guided her to the empty dance floor. He took her waist and other hand that was not on his shoulder. He lead her slowly, she was amazing how swift he was on his feet. Though on the outside he was swift on thr inside he was trembling.

"I thought you don't dance" she said, he smiled and spun her, the crowd watched them but they were oblivious to the audience. "I said I don't us" she said, he gently stopped her and pulled her chin towards him. "Don't look at them, look at me and let them admire you" he said, he spun her gracefully and they did a lap around the floor. She quietly giggled after that. "Thank you for coming with me tonight" he said as the song started to finish. "Thank you for being the perfect date" she said, they smiled at eachother.

"I really wanted to ask you, they truth is I kind of have this thing for you" he said. She tilted her head and smiled. "A thing?" She said. "Yes, called love..." he said, she blushed. "I hoped so" she said and spun. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her lower back. She wrapped her arm around his neck. The swayed back forth until. "Jessie" he said, she looks to him. "May I?" He didn't need to finish the sentence. "Ofcourse" she said.

They kissed sweetly and everyone cheered. They made their way back to the group. As Jess, Adam and the others were slowly dropped off, Jess didn't go home, she went to Adams. As she connected to his wifi her phone started going off like crazy as did his. He shrugged at me. She opened her phone seeing hundreds of people had tweeted her about something Ross posted. She looked at the photo, at came behind her and wrapped his hands around her hips and took a look. "Awww what cuties❤" the caption read and below two pictures, one of Adam and herself in the limo holding hands and her head on his shoulder and on of us dancing.

"God Dammit Ross" she said jokingly, he chuckled and kissed her cheek and jaw. "Don't worry about it, I feel as though there are many pictures like that to come" he said handing her a glass of water. They cheers almost naturally and he pulled her into his arms, they started to sway in place as if back to a hour ago. "So did you enjoy your first Gala?" He asked, she nodded against his chest. "Very much so" she said, he smiled and kissed her head. "I'm glad" he said. "How about you?" she asked, he looked at her and she looked up at him. "More then ypu know" he said and smiled, she stood on her tippy toes for a kiss, not having her heels on made her much to short. He kissed her gently and they smiled.

Remember the sexy dress I mentioned, well though it did look great on her. It looked alright on the floor too😏😏

Because Adam gave her a pair of baggy track pants and a tshirt to sleep in. She woke up in the middle of the night. She could feel him breathing on her neck, she didn't mind though, she squirmed a little to get comfortable. He kissed the back of her neck. "What's wrong?" He asked, she smiled. "Just thinking" she replied. "About?" He said courisly. " 'I don't dance' you liar" she said playfully turning around and smacking his chest. Suddenly he flipped her onto her back. "I said I don't dance not I couldn't, there's a difference sweetheart" he said, she smiled. He then layed back down and held her tight. Thank god there was a difference.

A/N
1. Teehee I'm a troll
2. Holy crap this was a long chapter!
3. Hope you enjoyed
4. BAIIII😙