Bad Boy

Aphmaus pov:

I walked into school with my earphones in my ears. I fixed the strap on my white flowy tank top and ripped the string from my ripped blue jeans. Math first, every damn day. I walked in a some dude was sitting in my seat. Whatever I'll just sit somewhere else, I sat down near the back of the room. He looked over his shoulder, I smiled he just turned around. Rude. He got up and walked over to the teachers desk.

We were the only ones in the room, I always showed up early. He read the papers on the desk, I didn't say anything, he had to be new. Let him be. He walked up to the white board as a trio walked in. "Hey whore you're in my seat" she said to me. Oh Ashley, she always hated me. "Excuse me" the guy said walking up to us. "Oh hey hottie" Ashley said getting all flirty. "I'm sorry but I'm not here to flirt with you I'm here to tell you to back of Jess" he said. "It's Jessica and how did you-" I started but he cut me off. "So I advise you and your friends go sit all the way over there as far away from us so we don't have to smell your disgusting perfume." He stated, she scoffed and walked over.

"Thank you but my name is Jessica" I said, he nodded. "Your welcome Jess, I'm Adam by the way" he said and walked away. Who the hell was this guy?

Adams pov:

She got up and left them room after we were dismissed, I noticed she didn't wait for anyone and never takled to anyone during class. I followed her, she ended up walking into this group of three. "Hey Maaaaaax" (you know the voice) she said, I smiled a little. "Barney here I picked it up this morning" she said handing him a apple. "And god dammit Ross" she said with a giggle. Was she dating him? Is that why she's giggling?! Why do i care.

They walked down the hall together, everybody seemed to slightly move so they could continue walking side by side but no one gave a second look. It was strange, like out of a movie, and the three guys seemed to radiate from her. She was the light. They walked out and sat under the tree. They laughed together and played this game, basically they would try and throw things into each others mouths.

"Something happened today, I walked into math and this guy was sitting where I usually sit" she started, I was?. "Top Left right, near the door right?" Ross mentioned, that is where I was sitting, but she moved for me and got called shit for it, that was my fault. "And so the trio" she said, they all sighed at once, almost on cue. I chuckled at her reaction, she playfully smacked Ross in the chest and flicked barney in the forehead. "Anyway, the we're making fun of me and this new guy came up and defended me but what was weird was he knew my name" she stated...

Adams pov:

She sat down, she was pretty. I walked over to the teachers desk. He had a class picture. First row, 6th: Jessica Phenix. Jessica huh? Jess.

Aphmaus pov:

"He was really nice but at the same time this... what's the word" I said. "Bad boy?" Max adds. "Yes!" I said, I started to feel hot. "You like him" Ross says.

Adams pov:

Does she like me. "Jess is in love with the bad boy" Barney says, Max hugs her. "Not our innocent little girl" he says sarcastically. "You should go find him" Ross says poking him. "Maybe I will" she says standing up and sticking out her tounge, she's cute. "Stay a innocent stay a good girl" Max says, she laughs. "Can't never was" she says and walks back towards the school. I watched her walk around, looking at her she really was gorgeous.

She eventually walked around the corner where i was. "Hey bad boy, come meet my friends" I said. "Why would I do that?" I asked, I didn't want to get involved, I didn't want to hurt her or not be able to let her in. "Because, we haven't met properly, I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess since your going to anyway" She said, I smiled but didn't move.

"Oh come on Adam" she said, she grabbed my hand and pulled me up, she wouldn't let go until we got back to that tree. Everyone was giving us looks but she didn't seem to care. When Ashley scoffed Jess just flipped her off.

Yeah..?? I'm the bad boy