Office Visits

A/N Jess and Adam are you tubers and geeks like normal

Adams pov:

It was a long day, no challenges or games to play, just editing and such. I never liked editing, I loved making videos that my fans enjoy but the editing process is just long. Not to mention, not many people where in the office anyway, Ross and Barney, Steve too but, no one else but us. I got to the office and eight today and it's seven now. I'm not minding the video I'm editing now.

Hide and seek with Jess, I love hearing her laugh. It's pure gold, and you know how much I like gold. Her puns too, they make my stomach hurt from laughing to much. "Adam!" I here from behind me, I didn't have to turn around to know who it was. "Jess?" I ask spinning around in my chair. There she is, in her pajamas and messy bun, walking up to me with her keys in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Hey Adam, saw your tweet. Came to visit" she said happily pulling a spinning chair up next to me. I forgot about that. "Well thanks for visiting, I'm just editing, nothing special" I say, she grins at me. "I'm just hear to keep you company" she says, I get lost in her eyes for a quick second before my eyes dart to her lips then the computer screen quickly.

two hours had passed and everyone had gone home with exeption of Jess and I. We laughed the while we watched playbacks and talked the rest. We were laughing now at Jess winning hide and seek and Ross being mad he didn't win at I hop and Jess had said to him. "I hop you feel better about your lose soon". It slayed me and we were laughing so much my hand found its way to her wrist.

We finally calmed down and we slowly wrapped our hands together, he small cold hand seeming to fit perfectly in my larger warm one. We moved on like it was nothing because in all seriousness it wasn't, not to her Atleast I don't think. It sent electricity through my body. I was tapping her hand with my fingers and rubbing it with my thumb randomly when I felt like it and she didn't seem to mind.

I did have my eyes on the computer for a whole lot of the time but I could've sworn I saw her blush at one point. It was cute, sooner or later her glasses came off and she rubbed her eyes, getting her eyeliner smudged. I used my free hand to wipe the black smudge from under her eye. Her cheek was hot under my hand and pink as if she had a fever. My heart was going a million beats a second too.

"A.. adam" she wisphered, I didn't know what to sat and someone I found my lips against hers. She tasted like white peach nestea, it's her favourite drink and her lips were soft unlike mine which were chapped beyond return. When we finally pulled apart I could see her face go scarlet and could feel the blush seeping onto my neck.

Then I did the worst thing.... I rambled. "Jess I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I didn't mean to hurt you" and so on from there. But what surprised me most is that she told my to shut up in the nicest, possibly cutest way possible. She kissed me and god damn did I kiss her back. That night I decided that Ethan could finish editing and went out on my first date with Jess, man am I thankful for her office visit.

Aphmau pov:

"That's how daddy told me you two started being in love" said my 6 year old son to me, Jacob. I giggled at the memory. We were so young, twenty two. Now I'm thirty one with a six year old and a eight year old who came running through the door with her father. "I AM A JEDI!" She yelled as her and Adam fought into the living room where me and Jacob were sitting. "I'm sorry we will have to cut this battle short young friend" Adam said, Mia looked up at him , with confusion.

"Daaa da da da Daaa da ta da ta" I sing in the Attack on Titan theme. Adam laughs and our kids look at us weirdly. "I love you" he says. "I hop it stays that way forever" I say and he chuckles. "It will baby, It will" he says and kisses me, the kids scream "ewwww" and run to there rooms. "By the way..." I say as he sits down beside me and wraps my into his arms. "I loved you for all eternity, much before I know myself" I say, attack on titan again then burst out of his arms and yell. "DAAAA DA DA DA DAAAA DA TA DA TA" and run to find the kids....