Can't Stop Thinking About You

Text= normal reality
Text= memory

Adams pov:

Why did my car have to break down? Yet, walking to work wasn't such a bad thing. Or, I could maybe call a cab or Uber. It would be a nice day to drive with the roof down.

"Whoooaaa" she yelled, the wind blowing through her undone hair. The sun was hitting her tan skin, his hand on her thigh. She smiled brightly at him. "Have some fun" she said.

I walked into the offices. It was a lonely day in all, only few people there.

He stared down at his phone and smiled 'come over to my place I'm lonely' she texted. He grabbed his jacket and drove over.

I was never a fan of editing, he found it long but always loved making content for his army but editing do not laugh was his favourite, her laugh...

She was laughing so hard, her head on his lap. He didn't remember what he had said. She was beautiful to him, even when she snorted and it make him chuckle.

Why can't I get her out of my head. I can't stop thinking about her. Ever since she joined the offices too. "I can't stop thinking about ypu Jess!" I said..

"Youve been on my mind all day" I heard beind me, I turned around and there she was. That moment I realized I loved her.

That's why I can't stop thinking about you...

A/N SORRY!

Sorry I was gone for so long, I'm graduating this year and I have alot to do! I'm back though yay!!