It's Funny

Adams Pov:

I never understood why, why it had to be this way. I hope no one else has to go through this like I do. It's funny.

I never understood why she made me smile. I hope everyone finds someone as kind as her.

I don't know why I have these feelings. The feelings of darkness and pity. Lost hope.

I don't know why she stays around all this time. Why she bothers to deal with my moping.

I never thought it would be me. When I was young I always thought I would grow up happy and smiling.

I never thought it would be her. I always thought it would be some random girl I met on the street but for some reason it was her.

It's funny how she left. It's funny that it was my fault when I loved her so much, it's funny how I broke her heart when I cherished it to death.

It's funny how she swallowed them, the pills, my pills. It's funny how she said she loved me in her last note and that she thought of me in her final moments her final breath.

" Mr. Adam could you tell me if Jess showed any signs of being suicidal" the therapist said to me. "She didn't, but I did, I almost jumped that day. Until I realized what I was leaving behind, who I was leaving behind. So I went home, I found her laying there, on my bed. A note clutch in on hand and pills in the other. Lined paper with writing to her left. She looked so peaceful." I said and went home.

"It's funny....." I said. I sat on the bed were her lifeless body once lied. She was everything to me and I was everything to her, so much so that she died to be with me. "I always thought I'd be the one to die first" I said and sat down placing the note beside me. "But to each Juliet my love, there is a romeo" I said and pulled the trigger.

It's funny.... how much two people can love each other. They quite literally loved eachother to death.

A/N SORRY that was so sad! But more cuddly ones coming your way I promise.