She's Got To be a Model

Adams pov:

   "Welcome back sky army and today we will be playing office truth or dare with Jess, Ross, Max, Jin and I." I say

     "Okay who want to go first?" I ask, Max raises his hand. "Me me" he says with a evil smirk. "Okay" I said. "Jess" he started. "Truth or dare" he asked. I looked over at my girlfriend, the fans didn't know yet, we held hands but sat so the camera couldn't tell. "Truth" she said with a smile. I love her smile. "How did you and Adam meet" she looked to me, that first day popped into my head.

Adams pov:

Ross walked into work happily. "Someone's in a good mood" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Yeah I just got breakfast with my best friend from high school" he said, I chuckled. "Her name is Jess, I can pull up her instagram" he said. "Sure" I responded, he pulled up a photo.

    She's gorgeous

    She's gorgeous. "Ross, okay what is her job because she has to be a model" I said. "Who Jess, no"  Ross said shaking his head. "But Jess, she has to be a model of some sort!" I said. "Is can assure you I'm not, I'm a YouTuber like the rest of you" a women's voice came from behind me. "Ah Adam this is Jess" Ross said. I shook her hand. "Is can't believe your not a model you look so much like one" I said. Stupid why would you say that? "I'm flattered but I'm a little to short" she said with a giggle. "Come on Jess I'll show you around" Ross said. "Nice to meet you Adam" she said and left.

Adams pov:

   "We met at the offices, and at first he thought I was a model" she said. "Guilty" I said. "Well isn't that adorable" Ross says, she smiles....

    I looked over at Jess, I still think she's so gorgeous, more then I did when I first met her. I swear, she should be a model. I kissed her cheek. "Adam the camera is on" she said. "Right sorry, someone dare to me to kiss her cheek and we'll edit it" i said, she giggled. Oh how I love you...