Haiiii

So this isn't a story...

(Crowd boos)

I know I know I'm sorry I haven't been updating because well reasons

You suck!

Shut up Timmy!!!! No one likes you! You.... you... uh .... SLOTH!

We're you talking to me?

No Ross I'm Sorry:/

Fusion (rides potato away)

So away I wanted to talk about something! Something for all my skymau shippers!

The moments in which skymau is just..... TO KAWAII FOR LYFE.

So first....

They also finish each other's songs. For example (throat clear) in bulk battle Adam asked Jess how she was and she started sing (not right lyrics to lazy to Google "standing in the sunlight living in the moonlight" and Adam joined in at the end with "having a wonderful time" I mean cmon. I know he probably just knew the song but that's so cute!!!!!

Also unlike the other guys Adam doesn't switch between calling her Aphmau and Jess (sorry if I'm wrong that's just my opinion).

Third. When he introduces Jess/ APHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAU! In videos he has a special thing for her. With the exeption of Ross no one has a special intro like her and even Adam doesn't do Ross' all the time (and we have Omg Omg no its not it's ROSS!)

Also generally the "guest" In do not laugh goes into the center first and someone has to make this person laugh, the person making the joke is never consistent but!!!!! SSSSSH SHHH TIMMY SHUT UP! I CAN HEAR YOU AND GET OFF YOUR PHONE! It's always Adam making Jess laugh.

Hahahahahha skymau!

That's just a few if you want more just ell me also if you have some of your own let me know. Luv ya baiiiii