Bag Of Cats.

Skip to 10:15 ish for what this is about, this is not how it happened I just got inspired.

Also who else misses these videos?

Anyway.....

   Adams pov:

I walked into the house party with Jin. This wasn't really my thing, I like talking and joking with people but I'm pretty shy. "Adam go talk to some girls" Jin said and then left me alone, typical. I looked around, I didn't really see any girl I wanted to talk to so I joined a game of beer pong.

   After winning that I looked around some more, I still hadn't seen Jin. Then through the crowd I noticed something. It was a girl, she had on a pair of ripped Jean's and a white tank top. She had dark long hair and was kind of short, but it was cute. She was leaning against the wall, looking around. Perhaps waiting for someone,I shouldn't interfer but of course I did.

    I walked up to her in a fight pose, she look at me puzzled. "What are we gonna do?" I asked, she shruged. "I guess we gotta get a bag of cats" she replied, I laughed. "What?" I asked, she laughed too. "IA don't you came up to me I don't know who you are" she pointed out. "I am Adam or Sky" I said, she had a look of realization on her face. "As in skydoesminecraft right?" She said happily. "Yeah" I said, she knew who I was. "I've seen your content, it's funny" she said, I smield. "I try" I said, this girl was fun. "We should collab sometime, I'm jess or Aphmau" she said, Aphmau. Odd name.

    "Well Adam how about we go sit by the pool because I'm am starting get a little anxious" she said, I agreed. We sat by the pool with our feet dipped in and talked for hours. She was great.

    Now look at us, Jess at 2 million subs, me over 12 million and still best friends to this day. I still will never unsertand though.....

A bag of cats?