The Photos That Will Never Surface

Jess and Adam had been friends for twenty years or well eighteen and a half as Jess likes to correct everyone. Both of them not married no childern, happy none the less. Happy being each other's soul mates, happy being the most platonic couple in the world. These two live in the world of laughter and comfort around eachother, on set you could often find them messing around with the basket balls from the gym or just cuddled up on the couch. This had been continuing for five seasons now and if anyone thought that it would stop when the sixth rolled around they were wrong. They choose to kept this relationship or whatever it was, friendship without labels a secret to most besides the people who saw it almost everyday, Max, Ross, Red and Barney.

Jess couldn't help but feel exposed walking around the set in no more then a long knitted purple sweater ending much higher then it should and a pair of boy shorts. The scene they were shooting was in Jess's charactets apartment, Adams charecter just got into a bad car crash and he's in the hospital. She sat in her chair with her 'Skymedia' mug and sat there watching preperations for the scene. Adam sits in his chair beside her and flashes her a smile. "Ready for this?" He asks, she can't help but notice how many times they've been in this exact situation hundreds and thousands of times.

After the scene was over, the last scene of the night I might add, Ross was still on the set. Adam had joined her and sat down on one of the tall chairs at the kitchen island,she sat across from him in the chair and they talked thinking they were alone. Spoiler, they weren't alone, Max and Ross were still hanging around silently watching them. By thus time if Jess and Adam were any closer she'd be on his lap, which she figured was more comfortable then the plastic hard chair on set. She put each of her legs on one side of him and rested her forehead comfortably against his with her arms around his neck and his on her thighs. Max used this opportunity to snap a photo of them and quickly pull Ross away for the night, she'd talk to Jess tomorrow, for now.... let Jess and Adam enjoy themselves.

The next morning Jess was dressed in one of 'Jess's character' white dresses ready for the hospital scene. She had been porpusley been avoiding Adam so she wouldn't have as much trouble with giggling at the sight she was about to see. Ross pulled her to her dressing room aburbtly. "Ross, Max what's going on?" Sarah asks, concern for her friend was obvious but Max quickly reassured everything was okay. "You know how Max and I always tell you how cute you and Adam are together?" She questions, Jess looks at her confused but slowly agrees. "Well now I have proof" she says and shows Jess the photo.

She has to admit it's a cute photo of them, Skymau shippers would go crazy that's for sure. The angle is perfect and the lighting low, looks planned but not. Jess laughs and heads to the door. "Delete that" she says opening the door about to walk out when she realizes how much she likes the photo in reality. "But send it to me first" she adds, Ross smirks. "So you like it then?" She questions, Jess smirks back. "I need black mail for Adam and I like it, I think it will be my new screen saver so Gabe can see it whenever I'm on my phone" Jess states and walks out.

After shooting for the day is done she checks her phone, as it turns on her Screensaver makes her smile and laugh a little. "What?" Adam asks, she shows him her phone. "How did you?.... Max and Ross?" He asks, she nods. "Night Adam" she says and kisses his head, after her phone goes off, it's a picture of her kissing his head from Toss. "Ross you brat" she says and chases him down the set hallway. Adam can admire the lines of her dress when she runs and appriciate how fast she can really run in pumps.

Chasing after a photo that will never surface....

A/N
Please leave suggestions of scenarios I have major writers block.

I love you so much guys, Thank you for all the reads❤