Chapter 3

Bahja | Bae-Jah

6:30 a.m

I heard the alarm going off. I didn't want to go to school today. I heard the boys voice threw the hallway.

I rolled over, Zonnique came in and said " Rise and Shine Bahja " I put the covers over my head groaning. She grab the covers from over me.

I said " not going today " as i put the covers over my head. She said " Yes you are or im telling T. I " I signed and got up.

Zonnique was wearing some dark cut up jeans, A grey jacket and some short hoops with a little of makeup and her hair was in a 1 braided style.

I decided to put on as Nique was sitting on my bed texting an white shirt, dark blue pants and my white chucks. I did my hygienes and straight my hair. I grabbed my gucci purse and phone and left.

We arrived on time. I caught an attitude as soon as we step a foot in school. I went to my locker while Zonnique went to her cheerleading crew.

I grabbed my 1st hour books and shut my locker. This boy was light skin and muscular & seem cool with a lot of people, he was looking me up and down talking to his friends.

I just sign and went to Mr. Zion Social Studies. Once i arrived he told me to come here, I said " yes " as i was walking up to him.

" You did your homework? You leaving someone waiting for you in the main office" He said.

" I'm so sorry i forgot i-" I said getting cut off my sentence by him.

" You have until tomorrow Ms. Rodriguez to turn it in finished you remember what you have to do? " He looking at me rising a eyebrow up.

" Yes um.. Write an full page on John F. Kennedy and if he's an good or bad president and why? " I said.

" So how did you forgot to do homework if you didn't forgot on what to do? Sounds like an failure." He looks disappointed.

I walked away I was about to say something but I'm not disrespectful, ill let T.I. know after school is over.

I left his class and walked to the main office. I was wondering who came up here to get me? I got to the office less then 7 mins It was Tiny signing Me and Zonnique out.

Zonnique walks in after me asking her mom " We leaving? " Her mom said " Mhm" I smiled thank you mannn i didn't want to stay here long.

" Ill be back i have to go get my stuff from my locker" I said as i walked out the main office.

Zonnique walked with me she was asking questions about me lately. We talked as The same boy i saw earlier walked by bumping me.

" Excuse me, I'm sorry gorgeous!" he said as he touch my arm and continuing to walk by.

I looked back and he was gone. Zonnique said " So you like him?"
" No! i don't know him to like him Nique " I said getting a bit annoyed.

She knew i was getting moody. " You getting an attitude because i asked you a question?"

We finally got to my locker I ignored her and grab my things, I begin to walk back to the office she stop by a boy who was calling her name.

I rolled my eyes and left her behind. Tiny was calling me so i picked up.

" Hello " i said .

" Come on " She said .

" I'm walking out now " I said .

" Where is Zonnique? " She said.

" Talking to some boy i guess. " I said .

" I'm about to call her, its time to go and she steady trying to flirt with dudes" She said as i was getting in the car.

Zonnique ran right to the car before her mom called her. Zonnique said " I should drive my car home? Meet there. "

" See you there" Tiny said as she started the car and drove off. Zonnique drove right behind us the whole time.

I put my headphones in. Few mins later we got home and i went to my room doing my homework. It was an peaceful night.

I went to bed after eating and doing all of my homework.

Second Timer | 💁
What do you think?

- Tati