Chapter 22

Bahja | Bah-Jah
12:30pm

Finally made it to my plane. My mom already bought me a ticket for a visit to come down there so i'm using it to move down there for now.

I didn't want to be around Roc. I need some alone time especially right now. I feel bad for leaving him but at the same time he shouldn't never do that to me. I was there for him when he ain't had nobody and that's one hunnid.

I got into my seat on the plane. I put my phone on Airplane Mode and turned on Wi-Fi. I relaxed in my seat and texted my mom and everybody else to let them know i'm safe and i'm on my way.

Text Conversations:
( Mother & I )

Me: mom i'm on my way.
Mom: alright see you at the airport honey.
Me: alright i only got 5 hours left. I'll call you when i'm there. Love you mama
Mom: alright and love you more Bahja.

( Zonnique & I )

Nique 💗: I seen you called me. I tried to return your calls but it didn't work. What's going on bitch?

Me: You was sleep it's cool and bitch i'm on the airplane. It's a long story but i'll tell you bits or whatever. Basically you know your favorite friend Roc is a whole ass thot. He had a bitch in MY house sucking him up in MY bed and then had the nerve saying "It's not what you think it is" 😒 I wanted to beat his ass soooo bad but I was hurt.

Nique 💗: 👀👀👀 woah what the hell you just say? he had a bitch in yo house sucking him up in yo bedroom? girrlllll what?! 😐 I would've beat the fuck outta both of them fuck you mean. I understand you crying about it but at the same time, you could've fought them so that's why you left? you coming back bitch 🤔 Roc about to get his ass beat the fuck up!

Nique 💗: i was wondering why you called me early as fuck in the morning. he wild af so who else did you called since i ain't answered you know a bitch was tired. 😂

Me: I called your mom she ain't answered & I called Hakeem. He answered and basically came over & helped. YESSSS bitch he had another female in my house that he brought in my bedroom that he also brought. I was so upset girl and i wanted to kill them both but i guess my emotions took over me and i left the house. That's exactly why i left, and yes baby i'm coming back. I just need a break from him. We broke up too.

Me: you probably gotta be super mad but i'm pregnant and it's Rocs. nobody else knows bout it but you and Roc. I think Hakeem noticed and not saying shit but I'm pregnant.

She's typing.. I hate those dots when it tells you they typing. I be nervous as hell but I was sitting here eating some chicken breast and chicken alfrado.

Nique 💗: So you mean to tell me you been pregnant all along & you ain't bothered to tell me you know i would've gotten on that ass but i'm not worried about that right now. How many months you are? Who's the god mom? do i gotta beat a bitch up cause they trying take over my place? Hakeem knows bitch. Roc told him you know he had to tell him they brothers not by blood though. 💯 Congratulations Bahja! Roc better be a good ass father figure to my god baby & I'm not really going to trip about that either cause with Alden he being a good father. 😩 Alright let me know when you arrive and leave from that bitch. I hope you enjoy your vacation. I love you bitch ❤️🤞🏽

Me: I love you too hoe. I'm 4 months now. You are crazy ass bitch 🙄😂 You been the god mom. I know not to let anybody take that spot from you. I know he do lol I seen him every time I walk by he'll be staring at my stomach. Thanks baby 😘 How's Alden anyways? Should I talk to Roc about Alden? I mean he ain't my child but at the same time I look at Alden as my little son. I love him so much! I definitely will let you know bitch. I gotcha and Alright I will. 😚

Nique 💗: I think you should talk to him later on in the day. What I want you to do right now is take a nap and chill. You need to put your phone on Do Not Disturb. You can get rest and vibe alone it's your vacation with your child in it. Talk to him later like when you make it at your parents house. Facetime me afterwards! See you bitch!

Me: Gotcha 😘

I stop texting her and did what she told me to do. I was laying there for a couple mins then ended up falling asleep. I'm still on this plane for 5 hours. Long ass trip but it's worth it for me.

Second Timer | 💁🏽
- Tati