Chapter 21

Bahja | Bah-Jah
3:15pm

I was still sleep until I didn't felt Roc next to me. I woke up and looked to see if I was dreaming. He wasn't there so I stretched then got out of bed.

I walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and smiled at my belly. I'm pregnant. I finished doing all my hygienes then went downstairs.

I walked towards the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator. I took out some bacon, eggs and started to cook them. I made some french toast and after I was done. I made myself a plate and ate.

I wonder where is Roc. He disappeared on me and didn't say shit. I hate when he do that. I rolled my eyes and finished my food. I got up and got me some orange juice.

After drinking that, I did the dishes and clean up the kitchen. I went to the living room and vacuumed it. I basically cleaned my whole house. My mom wasn't here she went back to my dad.

My mom don't know that i'm pregnant. The only person who knows is Roc and that's it. I gotta tell everyone else, and I hope everyone understands. How I found out was a little crazy and I'm not ready to take care of a child right now. But I'll do whatever I can to be the best mommy ever.

I sat on the couch in the living room and watched Wish Upon. This movie crazy honestly. I wish Roc was here so I can cuddle and watch it with him. I grabbed my phone and face timed him.

on FaceTime:

Roc: wassup babygirl
Me: where you at?
Roc: i'm handling something right now wassup?
Me: when you coming home?
Roc: you miss daddy? *laughs* alright i'll be there in 15 mins.
Me: yeah okay hurry up.
Roc: tell Zonnique to come over. she ain't on shit.
Me: i don't want company baby. i wanna be under you right now.
Roc: alright alright bae. ill be there i gotta go, i love you.
Me: i love you more, and alright.

I hung up our FaceTime call. I might just have Nique come over. I called Nique as I was laying down on the couch.

on the Phone:

Nique 💗: wassup girl.
Me: trying see what you on.
Nique 💗: girl i'm at home chilling. i'm thinking about going to go get something to eat, and was about to stop by.
Me: you can i'm here alone. Roc suppose to be coming back in 15 mins. I'll be sleep by then.
Nique 💗: bitch why you been sleeping all the time anyways? fuck you on? meth?
Me: *laughs hard* hell no bitch. ill tell you later come get me.
Nique 💗: why can't you drive bitch?
Me: don't want to, and come on bitch.
Nique 💗: whatever. guess what?
Me: what?
Nique 💗: Lolo and Regina here. I brought them back for you to see them. We was going to surprise you but yo ass always want me to come get you. *she rolled her eyes*
Me: whatever hoes. where they at?
Nique 💗: *puts her phone on speaker* they here say something. it's on speaker!
Me: *semi yelling* hey bitchessss!
Lolo & Regina: heyyyyy
Me: i'm about to get ready. here yo ass up before Roc get here.
Nique & Lolo & Regina laughed then hung up.

I went upstairs and to my room. I went to my closet and grabbed a brown matte half shirt. My stomach ain't that big yet. I'm not looking crazy. I grabbed some dark cut up jeans and my black high top vans.