Chapter 6

Bahja | Bae-Jah
5:30 a.m

I heard the alarm from my phone going off. It was a Monday I definitely hated Mondays.

I got up and went to my closet. I was searching what to wear today. I decided to put on some black polo shorts, a red polo crop top, my all black huaraches.

I went to the bathroom and took a 30 min shower. I washed up and rinsed off wetting my hair this time then got out. I did the rest of my hygienes then went to my room to get fully dressed.

By the time i was done putting my clothes on. Zonnique came busting into my room I shook my head and said " Hey Nique".

She said "Hey girl". Today I'm wearing my hair wet and wavy down I decided to try something new. I grabbed my phone and my black chain purse then we left.

15 mins later..

Zonnique and I pulled into the school parking lot. We both got out the car and started to walk towards the school building until Zonnique spotted Hakeem and Roc. I smiled as we approach them.

I was standing there looking at Roc waiting on him to notice I'm right here in front of him. He was too busy talking to his niggas and some other females. It was bothering me so i walked away.

Roc ran after me and said "Aye, Babygirl I'm sorry i wasn't paying no att-" I cut him off and rolled my eyes continuing to walk towards the school building.

I went to my locker and grabbed my first period books then shut my locker and begin to walk until Roc pulled me back into him on my waist. I turned around hugging the books and looking him into the eyes.

He said smiling " I know you got that little attitude right now with me.. but you better loose it oh cute sexy ass".

I rolled my eyes and smirked. Who do he think he is? That's the question.. I said " You know you seen me standing there and you had the nerve to talk to them other irrelevant girls and whatever".

He smiled showing his whole whitening teeth then said "Oh somebody seems a bit jealous? Nah for real mami, cut it out acting like that".

I smiled and shook my head. I said " Ok ill see you later after class? okay rat". He laughed and went the other way to class.

Once i got there, we had an substitute. I love when we don't have our real teacher here. It be lit but today wasn't. I turned in my homework and I went to my seat.

The sub started to pass paper on what we had to do today. I pulled out my BEATS headphones and my phone and bang music as i did my work.

A couple of mins i finally finished my work and i took it to the sub then walked back to my seat waiting for lunch. The rest of the class hour we was just watching a movie. I was scrolling through Facebook.

I seen a girl name Rochelle Marie made an status saying "shes pregnant by Hakeem" I screenshot the status and i sent it to Zonnique. That's my best friend i would never let her get played by ANY nigga.

I texted her.

Me: Sent attachment @8:30am

Me: yo so i was just scrolling through facebook and that bs popped up on my news feed.. who is she? and what is up? we popping off?

Nique 💗: 😐 wth.. hakeem ass is deadmeat Bah! thank you baby! i love you, wyd?

Me: girl nothing.. just bout finished my classwork watching this movie and i love you too nique nique. 😘

Nique 💗: Sent attachment @9:01 am

Nique 💗: GIRL.. look at what this nigga said yo 😒 he dead ass getting smack after class!

Me: smh thats all you..😩💁

Nique 💗: 😭😭😒 get smack along wit his ass Bah! that's all hers.. my single assssss 💁 say that doe.

Me: cdfuuuu 😂 you a hot mess.. lmk where you finna be at? i wanna see this!

Nique 💗: hannnn 😛💪 alrighty then.

I left the classroom once the bell rung. I went to my locker and guess who was there? ROC DADDDY!

I smiled as i put my stuff in the my locker. He said " what you all smiley dolly for? you happy to see me or sum".

I said shutting the locker " of course dummy you listened to me for once". He smiled then we went to lunch. I remember what i saw on facebook so i had to ask whats up with Hakeem being a father now?

As we was getting our lunch and sitting down. I said " i seen this girl saying she pregnant by hakeem on facebook? but the crazy thing about it is that he messing around wit my best friend nique? whats really going on roc?".

He chuckled and said " man i dont know what that nigga got himself into, but you don't got to worry bout me doing that shit to you.. you something special shawdy".

I said " am i really?" being sarcastic. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, i received a text so i looked.

Nique 💗: im at the library.. where you at?

Me : lunch wit Roc ugly ass.

Nique 💗: come to the library. Hakeem here and I'm finna smack his ass.

Me : omw right now.

As i got up from the table. Roc asked " Where you going?" I said " Library .. Zonnique finna put a show in there wit yo main mans"

Once he heard that he jumped up out his seat and begin to head to the library. I followed him. This is finna be interesting!

I walked up to Zonnique and hugged her. We was going up to Hakeem and Roc was heading up to him. Zonnique pulled her hair up into a ponytail, right at that moment i knew some shit is about to go down.

Zonnique pushed Hakeem and was yelling at him saying "So you got Rochelle pregnant?" He looked at her sternly and then said " What tf is you talking about? I don't know her.. I told yo ass already i ain't fucked her! False Shit she talking about"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Roc. He was shaking his head. I said " That's a complete lie" Roc looked at me.. He said " You started this shit?" I said " Rochelle started this, Im just protecting my best friend feelings."

He mumbled something. I said " Speak up. Why you talking underneath your breath". He chuckled then said " Yall crazy Im out. Peace" Then he walked away.

I smiled and gave Zonnique that "im about to go" look. I begin to walk to my next class. Some girl started to walk with me, I looked at her then walked into class.

She said as she walked into the classroom with me and sitting in her seat " You Bahja right?"

I said " That's my name and uh who are you?" She said " Im Tyra you mess with Roc?" I said " girl just get to the point what?" She said " You getting played and Roc is my sons father". I said laughing " Yea ighttttt".

She chuckled and pulled her phone out then went to a picture with Roc and some little boy in it. She showed me then said "That's Roc right? Oh that part.. You thought i was lying.."

I shook my head then texted Zonnique.

Me: Lets go home girl. Im about to set it off in this mf! 😒

Nique 💗: whats the matter? what is going on now?

Me: This girl name Tyra said she has an son by Roc. I didnt believe her at first, until she showed me a picture of him and the little boy. Im ready to go home yo.

Nique 💗: alright. lets go. meet me in the office I'm finna call my mama.

Me: alright.

I walked out of class and went to the office. Me and Zonnique left the school we went to get something to eat first then home.
I'm tired of getting played. HE IS A LYING BITCH ON GOD HE IS.

I went to my room and lay down thinking about what happened today.

Second Timer | 💁
- Tati