Chapter 27

Bahja | Bah-Jah
4:15am

I woke up still being in the hospital. I forgot I had Malaysia already. I miss my baby bump. I put my hand on my stomach remembering her being a badass in my stomach.

I got up and grabbed her to see if she needed to be changed. She was sound asleep. I quickly changed her diaper then made an bottle for her. I don't like her sucking on my nipples I find that extra weird.

I fed her then laid her down. She was still sleep I stared at her for a little then smiled and kissed her cheek. Someone knocked on the door so I sat down on the bed and said come in.

It was Roc. I forgive him I couldn't kept my grudge from him but I will never forget. He doesn't know that though, I'll tell him today I'll be coming back home Monday.

He walked in the room and smiled. I looked at him and said "what are you smiling for?" He said "my beautiful wife and my adorable babygirl" I said "I'm not your wife Roc and yeah I think that's why you smiling for".

He chuckled and said "No you will be soon though but I told you I was smiling because I see my beautiful family besides Alden being here..."

I really been missing my nugget. I am coming back for him, so he can meet his sister. I love Alden. I said "yeah I need to come back so he can meet his sister".

Roc was holding Malaysia. He said as he was looking at her "He been asking for you anyways... calling you mommy and shit" I had to laugh. He was laughing too.

I bet Tyra was mad as hell. I do better than her dumbass. I said smirking "well he's allowed to call me that since his mom doesn't know how to be an mom. She forever giving him up to somebody. Malaysia ain't getting out of my sight."

He said "shut up. My daughter can be around whoever I say she can." I looked at him crazy. He started laughing and said "Man chill you know I'm kidding".

I said "whatever Roc but I forgive you from what you did. I had to take an break from us being together. I was just extra hurt cause your my first with everything and I trusted you." He looked at me.

He said "Thank you for accepting my apology. I wasn't thinking and I wish I never did that shit, I'm sorry for saying what I said to you that one day. You know I don't mean it."

I shook my head and said "Yes baby I know. I love you Roc". He got up and put Malaysia down in her sleeping thing and came towards me. He said "I love you more Bahja".

It was 6:15am.. I said "I'm getting sleepy again let's fall asleep. I can't wait to go home tomorrow".

He got in the hospital bed with me. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He said "You coming home with me? Or back to your moms".

I said "moms until Monday". He said "Can I stay there with you until Monday?"

I said looking at him "baby I thought you were going back tomorrow". He looked at me like are you serious.. he said "nah baby. Everybody at an hotel"

I said shaking my head again "oh ok well yeah cause you can help with Malaysia"

We was talking about a lot of stuff. We were talking about them pass weeks we ain't been together until we felled asleep.

I finally got my baby back.

Second Timer | 💁🏽
Tati