Chapter 24

Bahja | Bah-Jah
6:15am

I was laying in my bed watching "Stephan King (IT) on Syfy. Airel was eating some mcdonalds she brought. I had some Kfc instead.

My mom wasn't at home because she went to my sister doctors appointment and to run quick errands. I am enjoying this stay with them all. I'm glad I came down here.

I miss my best friend and my second mom. I miss everyone honestly including Roc. I felt bad leaving him but he needs to recognize who I am.

Airel looked at me as I was in my own world. She slightly pushed me. I woke up and said "yeah? What you say?" She rolled her eyes and laughed.

She said "you wasn't listening to whole time. I said when are you thinking about going back to your place?" I shrug and said "probably in a couple of weeks"

She looked at me crazy then said "So you moved here for temporary staying what the hell" I laughed and shrug. I said "I mean I did wanted to come spend time with my mom. I wanted to meet my mom side of the family and my fathers. It's been a long time and plus I heard they passed away. So it was amazing seeing them still here."

She nodded her head and said "No it was true but they went to the hospital cause of my brothers and my mom" I looked at her in shock. It was true? thats crazy.

She said "Hell yeah but thank the lord for saving them" I smiled. She said as she was looking at me "When you go back though I wanna come and spend some time with you." I said "Sure you can"

She smiled. She said "You getting big girl" I looked at my stomach and said "Yeah I know.. I'm about to be 7 months now."

Airel was rubbing my belly and said "When you due? What gender is it? I wanna be the god mom." I laughed then said "I'm due in October 14th . I don't know the gender yet but I got a doctors appointment in 2 days and girl my best friend took over that spot. She gone kill you and me if I was to say yeah."

She laughed and said " Aww and understandable" My mom made it back in the house. I went downstairs and see what she up to today.

I said "Hey mom what's up" She said smiling "hey bahja i'm just now getting in the house. how you sleep?" I signed and said "decent cause of this child in my stomach. how you sleep? where you go?"

She said as she was getting the food what we was about to eat tonight " a couple of places you know paying bills. when you gotta go to the doctors to find out the gender?" I said sitting on the kitchen chair "2 days"

She nod and said "okay you due when? and you been talking to your baby father Roc." I rolled my eyes and said " I'm due October 14th and recently I talked to him but it was mostly about his son and us"

She said "okay well bahja i'm about to cook. Airel still here?" I shook my head and said "yes mom and okay" I grabbed a couple of snacks cause i'm hungry. My mom started to cook.

Second Timer 💁🏽
- Tati