Chapter 12

Roc | Rock
8:24 am

I woke up to my gorgeous ass girl laying on my chest. I started to smile because she's sleeps like a baby when she's on me. I love this girl so much it will kill me if i ever lose her.

Yesterday was decent until i left my son party to handle some business. I didn't want to tell Bahja because i don't want her to know what i do. But i am a drug lord.

I have 2 businesses that's running currently. One is a hotel and another is a club. I have a trap condo which is like a mansion. I have a lot of money man, I been trapping with Hakeem since we was 12 years old. He's like my right hand mans and my brother from a different mother.

I was too scared to tell Bahja i'm that type of nigga. I didn't want to scary her away and she'll break up with me. I love her man but enough with my feelings. I think i wanna take Bahja out today.

My mom Cindy wanted to keep my son Alden for another night. I didn't cared that's her grandson. She can keep him how ever long she wants.

I slide my way out of the bed without waking Bahja up. It didn't work she woke up as soon as i got off the bed. "fuck" i said looking at her.

"what you say that for? where you going?" She said. I looked at her and said "I didn't wanted to wake you up, you looked like you was sleeping good babygirl."

I walk to the bathroom and took an shower with Bahja. We did 2 rounds in there and wash up, rinse off and got out. We both went to the room and i did my hygiene as she did hers.

I put some grey nike shorts, a white women beater shirt, my nike socks and slides. Bahja put on some grey leggings, white tank top and some silver sandals.

She looked at me as i was sitting on the edge of the bed playing on my phone. "i'm done we can go now." she said

I stood up she grabbed her purse and stuff she needed, i grabbed my wallet and phone. we left and locked the doors. I got in the driver seat as she was already in the car. I sped off to the nail salon.

Bahja | Bah-Jah

Well Roc said he wanted to talk me somewhere. I didn't cared he probably want to do that because of yesterday. But whatever.

We was pulling in LA Nails. I love going here. My favorite nail place of all times he knows me so much. I got out the car and went inside. He followed me and sat in the chair right next to me.

I smiled and said "thank you baby." He shrugged and said "what you saying that for? i'm suppose to be doing this babe."

"what color should i get baby." i asked he was looking at the colors and said "blue... dark blue and yo ring finger black." i smiled.

The lady was Chinese but she knew how to speak English really good. She must be some lady i never knew here cause i usually get Jenny to do my nails.

I watched her do my shape as coffin nails and long with the color. I got gel nails i never get acrylic. I went to dry them and was dozing outta space.

Roc paid the lady and went to the car. He looked like he was playing music cause he was rolling up some weed.

I love that boy so much. I can't wait to be with him forever. He has my heart, my soul and everything else. He is my first of everything. I lost my v card from him and i done things to him. I never really want him to leave me. That's my whole. He's my second best friend and first lover.

I felt my nails to see if it was done which it was. I grab my purse and phone. I paid the lady $8.00 to do my eyebrows. After she was done i said my goodbyes and thanks then left.

The car was smoked tf out. I got in and rolled the windows down. Roc laughed and pulled off. We went to this place called The Beverly. I was confused because i never been to this restaurant.

He parked the car and we got out. We walked in together and it was so beautiful in here. I was blushing so hard.

Roc kissed my neck and smiled. "you like it" he said. I shook my head and said " it's beautiful but i never been here". He shrug and we went to our chair and was talking until the waitress asked us what we wanted.

We looked at the menu and started ordering "i would like to have an steak with mashed potatoes and green beans with an strawberry lemonade please" i said. Roc said "same but with a lemonade"

He always trying to copy me. I mugged at him and he said " fix your face" i did as he told. The waitress brought our drinks and our food. We ate and laughed it was an fun date.

After we finished eating we stood up and Roc paid for the food and gave the waitress an $200 tip. We walked out after that, i looked at him crazy from him giving her that much. Where the hell he got that much money from? Why did he gave her that much?

" you tripping. where did you got all dat from and why did you gave her that much?" I said as we was getting in the car.

"it's nothing ma, it's just 200 you act like it's 10 grams." he said as he was pulling off. I looked at him crazy. He lost his damn mind.

"you must've lost yo damn mind, we could've bought some Rocks with that 200 but answer my questions Roc." i said seriously.

He looked at me then back at the road. He signed and said "alright.. I'm a drug lord and i have a trap that's like a mansion and 2 businesses that's running currently. Ones a hotel and the other is a club that's why i left my son birthday because i was on a small mission."

I just stared at him and signed. This nigga is a damn Drug Lord. He never told me this until now.. Why now though?

"why now? why you just now telling me this shit? because you thought i was gonna leave yo ass.. maybe i should but i love you too much to do that shit, i don't care what you do or who you are. Your my boyfriend and i'm not letting nothing stop us." I said being real as i can.

All he did was smile. He so lucky cause i really don't want to deal with this crazy ass shit. My cousin Brando that's his nickname we all used to call him, his name is Brandon was died from being in that type of shit.

But like i said, Roc is lucky. He's very lucky. I don't care what he do or who he is, i'm still here for him and i will always be. I love that boy so much.

5 mins later..

We finally got home. We got out and unlocked the door to the house and went inside. I went upstairs and got in the shower. I got out and Roc went in and got in.

I did my hygiene and put some Victoria's secret matching set of panties and bra, red and white booty shorts on, a white v neck shirt and some matching socks.

Roc came out and did his hygiene and put on his black polo boxers, and got into the bed. I turned the light off and got into bed and laid on him.

"I love you baby girl" he said sounding sleepy as hell. I love his voice when he so sleepy 😍 it's such a turn on. He is a turn on period.

"i love you too baby" i said smiling and closing my eyes as i wrapped my legs around him and he wrapped his arms around me. We felled asleep.

My whole heart. My 2nd best friend. My soulmate. My love bug. My big baby. My husband. My first love. My future child father. My everything. 🔐❤️

Second Timer| 💁🏽
Tati