Chapter 58

Bahja | Bah-Jah
2:44pm

I was in the kitchen making me something to eat. I made me some baked seasonal chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and corn bread. I felt like making dinner a little early today. Roc was in the living room playing his game, and Zonnique were upstairs taking an shower.

My mom was coming over in a few to talk things out with me and Roc. Roc's mom Cindy is on her way too because they feel like every since I reached out to them about this court stuff between me and Roc. they don't want us to do co-parenting with Malaysia.

I got an call while I was trying to make the cornbread. I reached over and grabbed my phone to see who is it.. It was Tiny so I answered it.

Me: hello

Tiny: we are here outside. i'm about to bring her in with her bags, Zonnique still there?

Me: yes ma'am and alright i'll have someone unlock the door.

i went to the living room and walk over him while he were playing his game, I answered the door and there was Malaysia. She put her down and Malaysia started smiling hard at me. I love my babygirl. She missed mommy so much and I missed her too.

Roc had paused his again to ask "Can I see her?" I rolled my eyes and gave her to him. He was making her giggle and having fun with her. I love they bond but me and Malaysia bond is unbreakable. Tiny smiled as she was about to head out, I said "Mom where you going?"

She said "I have some errands to run, tell Zonnique to call me" then she left out. I went back in the kitchen and finished up cooking. 20-25 mins later.. The food were done so I made myself an plate and I ate.

After I ate my food I made Malaysia an bottle.. My mom and Cindy finally pulled up. They both was at the door so I semi-yelled an told Roc to answer it while I was feeding her. Both of our parents came into the kitchen and sat at the mable table.

"Hello there little mamas.. she's so beautiful, I been trying to see her but I was too busy. How's everything going between you and my son?" Mama Cindy said tickling Malaysia.

"We got into it yesterday. The police came over and said to keep separated until court day. I haven't spoke to him besides telling him to answer the door that's it." I said looking at her.

"What all happened for y'all to get court?" My mom said looking concerned. Mama Cindy looked up at me.

"I guess he told the police that he wants to get custody of Malaysia and I wasn't allowing that. So the law gotta choose who gets her. I really didn't wanted to take it this far, all I wanted him to do was leave my house.." I said shaking my head at his dumb ass ways.

"Malaysia needs both of y'all in her life. Do you want to do co-parenting? I know my son such an idiot at times.. He hardheaded as hell, but I mean he did bought this house but Malaysia didn't have to be apart of y'all mess. You guys need to work something out." Mama Cindy said honestly.

"And you know I'm always here for you, I love Roc as if he's my own but you are my child so i'm on your side. It's your decision along with his, WE as y'all mothers just think y'all need to separate for a minute and co-parent until y'all get back together." My mom said.

I rolled my eyes. I'm so confused and very annoyed at the fact of me going through this about who should have custody of my own child. He knows i'm the best mother to her, and I really do take care of her all the time no matter what.

"Talk to him.. I just feel like this could've been handle simply without the bullshit if your son would've just left. Keem already gotten his stuff downstairs, and I completely understand that he bought this so he shouldn't have to go anywhere but at the same time, I didn't want him here around me atleast for the night or something.." I said rocking Malaysia to sleep.

My mom signs and said "Well i'm here if you need anything. Let us know when the court day is, we both will be there. I love you and see you later granny baby. I love you so much more Malaysia."

"See you later babygirl. Grandma loves you sweetheart. I'm hoping to keep you for an day or two one day. I love you Malaysia, and you.. calm down and take care of your business don't worry about my son, he's being an whole joke right now. I love you have an nice day y'all" Mama Cindy said as her and my mom left of the door.

I followed them towards the door with Malaysia in my arms. I went upstairs after I locked the door. I went in her room and changed her into something more comfortable.

I changed her diaper as she was still sleep, put her onesie on, and put some warm water in her new bottle then put it down just in case I don't have to wake up going downstairs to make her an bottle.

I kissed her forehead and said "I love you so much love bug, mommy is here always. daddy is trying to get custody of you, but i'm not letting that happen bc you, him, and I know for a real fact that i take care of you the most. we both love you always have, always will. mommy and daddy just going through issues right now but sleep tight honey bun."

I smiled at her while I was looking at her. She's my whole world, I really don't care about the house, I don't care about the cars he brought I just want my child to be with me. She needs me more than him, she's the only reason why i'm living and she is my happiness. I love my daughter literally to the whole universe my forever rock. 💕🤞🏼

I went in my room and laid in the bed. Zonnique was getting ready to leave, I said "alright you finna go?"

She nod her head and said "yup I gotta go see a couple of peoples, then go pick up my brother from Karate class. I love you bestfriend. I'll call you"

I nod and laid there until I felled asleep. I'm so ready for all this unnecessary ass bullshit be over with.

Second Timer | 💁🏼‍♀️
Tati