Chapter 45 Pt 2

Asiana | A-Si-Ana
6:35pm

It's my birthday and i'm officially 17 years old. I look good like a real whole meal. My party is already setting up because of my sister. I thank her so much for actually doing this..

My mama was at the place before us. It's only because Bahja had too many stops to do. I can't wait to turn up with all my friends. I'm not a drinker but I do smoke.

Zonnique said "your ready to see your bomb looking ass lobby." I smiled and said "Girl yes i'm so ready."

Bahja got back in the car and said "alright we on our way towards your party" I looked at her and said "ok" sound extra exciting.

A couple mins later she pulled into the hotel parking lot. It was too many people standing outside. I was looking as Bahja were parking. It was all the people that came for me.

I smiled hard and got out. Bahja and Zonnique was got out also and walked towards the front with me. We already dropped Daysha back off to her dads.

-------------------
Later on...

I was turnt with my peoples. I swear my sister made my shit slap. It's over now and it's time for me to go to my room in the hotel and go to sleep.

What my sister does know is that I been dating my boyfriend for a couple months and he still haven't yet met my mom neither sister or dad. My boyfriend name is Lucas.

He's light skin, pretty light brown eyes, long brown and black loose curly thot cut hairstyle, an rapper, he's 20 and 6'1 but that's my baby.

My boyfriend wanted to spend the night with me. He came to my lobby party but nobody didn't notice us like that really.. I was trying to keep my cool around everyone.

I went to the shower in the hotel room. I took an 20 min shower which was so great. I got out and put some "boy shorts" panties on. I put on a long white shirt and fluffy socks with my volleyball shorts.

I did my hygienes and I put my hair into a back ponytail. I washed my make up off my face and got myself together. Today's the day to be boo'd up with my baby.

I got into bed and I turned the television on. I put it on Black Ink Crew. This my show I love Sky and Donna. I had every light off besides the doorway one.

I received an text. I grabbed my phone and looked it was from my baby. I smiled I hope he say he's here..

Bae 😍🤩: wassup babygirl. i'm here which room is it again?

I was jumping on the bed blushing hard. I'm so ready to see him. He's been gone since his last tour. I really missed him.

Me: Room 118

Bae 😍🤩: alright

I was waiting at the door. I couldn't wait until I see him like this boy really got my heart. It's a long story how we met but that's not the case.. He maybe older than me but that's attractive and a major turn on.

He knocked on the door and I waited to act like I just got up. I opened it and there he was with 4 gift bags in his hand. I smiled and hugged him.

He smiled than said "I know you missed me. I miss you more girl.. You smell good & happy birthday again baby."

I said "thank you and I just got out the shower like 20 mins ago."

He kissed me which seemed forever. He started taking his clothes off and picked me up. I really am nervous because I always tend to get that feeling when I'm around him but he doesn't know that.

He took my clothes off and was planting kisses going down in a straight line until he reached my area.. I was breathing hard but was feeling so good.

He said looking up "you ready?"

I nod and he started to eat me. I was moaning my life away, I mean he was doing it so good and right I couldn't feel my legs it was shaking hard. He ate me for a couple mins then he slide inside me.

I gasped then gripped the covers he started to go in and out of me, I was in pain but was taking that shit. I couldn't stop calling him daddy and saying I love you.. He got my ass in love so hard over him..

We did 2 rounds. He took my virginity and i'm not telling nobody about this. He promised me to keep that between us and he'll never play with my feelings.

Afterwards we went to straight sleep. I was so sore to the point where I had to keep waiting up just to put an cold towel on my private area.

I'm going to get my ass kicked if my sister or mom finds out about this. My dad will murk Lucas and I don't want that to happen. I love him so much and that's why he took my virginity.

"Happy birthday to me once again Asiana that was another gift from your nigga. You ain't a V anymore" I said that in my head..

Second Timer | 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati