Chapter 70

Navya | Na-Vi-Uh
7:00am

I woke up having contractions and he's on my lungs. I was just laying there in pain, holding my stomach and taking big deep breaths. I wasn't liking this pain so much because I called my dad to take me to the hospital right now.

I got up out of the bed slowly as I can and headed towards the closet. I took out some leggings that's light grey and a simpson's white t shirt that I recently just brought. I took an shower to relax myself and to calm myself down so my son can be heathy and good.

I washed my body and hair, I rinsed my hair and body off then I put on my lotion and deodorant, I put my clothes on and sprayed myself with some Victoria secret perfume. I did my hair into a back ponytail with my edges laid. I put my dark jean jacket on and grabbed my phone, headphones and wallet.

I walked out the room and my dad was waiting on me. I walked outside and got in the car. I started feeling the contractions more and it really was hurting. I begin to rub my stomach while my dad finally got in the car and pulled off.

As we were on the way to the hospital my dad said "You still in pain Navya" I shook my head yes. He finally got there for doing a little over the limit. We got out the car and headed inside the hospital. I got checked in and went straight to the pregnancy building part, I did a little paperwork and went to check on my baby and stuff like that..

I was completely hoping they weren't going to tell me to stay in the hospital because I don't feel like spending my whole day here. I am busy today and the most important thing I had came up here for was my son. I really haven't been worrying about nothing else.

The doctors gave me an day for my appointment to do an check up and see my son.. I been planning an baby shower but I don't know if I want to do that on my dad side though, I already did my gender reveal and baby shower with my mom side.

My dad came to both of them. We left the hospital and we was on our way to my interview. I am about to start working at Wal-mart. I will be doing afternoon shifts and I will be doing self checkout. They make 11/12 dollars an hr.

My dad took me to Walmart and said "I'll be out here but good luck babygirl and I love you! You got this.." I said "Thank you dad and I love you too." I started to walk inside. I did my interview and I got another interview in 4 days.

I got in the car and told my dad as he was backing up "I got another interview in 4 days at 12pm" He shook his head yeah and started driving towards the house. I was on social media and I started texting people back.

As I was texting people back; I saw my dad special friend in my contacts. I was debating if I should text her or not. I did always though as we were almost close to the house. My dad received an call from my mom.

He answered and said "yeah!" My dad put it on speaker. My mom said "What you doing?" He said "Heading back home with Navya, she had bad contractions earlier so I took her to the hospital and her interview she had today."

My mom said "Oh ok where she at?" I said clearing my throat "Hey mom" She said "Hey what's wrong" I said "Nothing mom I was just having an contraction badly and I called dad to take me to the hospital and He also took me to my interview, literally dad just said this to you. But he's just being an stubborn child."

She laughed and said "stop talking about my grand-baby like that. I hope he's good?" I said "Yes he's completely fine. I didn't do anything but had bad contractions while he were on my ribs." She said "Yup well I'll see y'all soon then I'm about to go get your sister Cristyne from practice and be back. What you want from mcdonald's?"

I said "Glazed Tenders, two apple pies, one mcchicken and a small fry with some cookies and an sprite" She said "Yup I forgot she's pregnant. I swear I can't wait till you have this baby because you just spending my money like it's nothing"

I started laughing as I was getting out the car. I walked up to the door and said "Mom I have two people to feed myself and my son. Your money isn't nothing it's food money for her pregnant daughter." She rolled her eyes smiling and she hung up. I gave my dad his phone back and walked to my room. I changed into shorts and got into the bed.

I laid there and started texting my son father while the tv was playing and I was just laying down being bored as usual.

Me: I had bad ass contractions earlier and I swear it felt like I was about to go in labor. They said his good and healthy. I actually thought their going to let me stay in the hospital which I didn't want but anyways, I'm just letting you know. Also, I might be having another baby shower for my dad side of the family. I love you.

Me: Hey Bahja. I hope you remember me? One of Devins daughter, I was just checking on you? How are things and I still want to meet your daughter Malaysia. ☺️

I laid there while seeing the responding button on the both of these messages. I read my sons father first then Bahja.

My Son Father 👨🏽👶🏼: Alright and Let me know if you do it. I love you too.

Me: I will.

Bahja: Hey girl. I do remember you. I'm doing good thank you for asking, I appreciate you checking on me. I really needed it but the question is how are you? Everything's ok? How about your sister? I would love for you two to meet Malaysia. She'll be happy to meet y'all also 😘

Me: I just came back from the hospital thinking I was gonna go in labor but had bad contractions and he was on my lungs, putting me in pain and then went to my interview at walmart got another interview. I'm just getting on my shit so my son won't have to struggle or not have anything. Everything's been pretty straight to me, I'm just trying to stay positive on this pregnancy level. I really try not to stress a lot. My sister is doing pretty good, mom going to go get her from practice and going to get us food. Awww I surely can't wait to see her pretty self in person 😭😍 I love babies.

Bahja: Oh wow and I'm proud of you good job. Claim it girl ☺️💁🏼‍♀️ I hear you, I used to say the same thing about my daughter. I didn't want her to have an life like mines having to struggle to have things. Just relax and breathe, he's coming soon just give him his time. That's nice and yeah she's bad but that's my baby. I'll talk to you later though love, I have an meeting tomorrow.

Me: Ok see you later.

I relaxed and ended up falling asleep. I can't wait to hold my little man. My one and only.

Second Timer | 💁🏼‍♀️
Tati