Chapter 31

Bahja | Bah-Jah
3:00am

I was sleeping peacefully until Malaysia started crying. I woke up and whine. I walked out the room and went into her room.

I picked her up and checked to see if she was wet. I changed her diaper and I took her downstairs to make an bottle for her. I'm so tired.

I almost fucked up her bottle. I forgot to put her milk in her bottle. I was going to give her just water. I put 2 1/2 in there then shook it up.

I fed her and took her to my room. I already know this was going to take an minute or 5. I sat on the bed and turn the tv on. It was on Black Ink Crew: ATL

I was burping her and rocking her back to sleep. Malaysia is such an stubborn child. She was throwing a fit when I put her down on my bed. I said "what mamas. I'm right here"

She didn't give a fuck. She wanted to be in her mommy arms. I was tired so I ended up calling Roc. He needs to come back home and deal with his stubborn daughter.

Roc: wassup?

Me: where you at?

Roc: I'm on the highway.

Me: okay cause Malaysia misses you and so does me.

Roc: I miss y'all too. Where Alden?

Me: he's still sleep. Your mom dropped him off a little late so he's tired.

Roc: understandable. What Malaysia doing up?

Me: she was sleep at first but she started to cry. I was sleep too but I got up and changed her and fed her.

Roc: her bad butt need to go back to sleep. But I'm coming I only got 1 hr left.

Me: alright I love you.

Roc: I love you more.

I hung up and by the time I put my phone down and looked at Malaysia. She was knocked out. I got up and picked her up and put her back in her room in her bed.

I checked on Alden he was in the same room with his sister. He's still sleep. I went to my room and laid down.

I was watching tv until I felled back asleep. Roc need to hurry up and get here. I miss laying up with him.

Second Timer | 💁🏽
Tati