Chapter 63 Pt. 2

Bahja | Bah-Jah
3:00am

I got home and couldn't break it to my daughter. I don't know what to say or do. I went to the living room and saw my mom sitting on the couch. She said "what's the matter baby? come here.."

I came to her and broke down again.. I told her "Roc is gone mom he's dead and I just saw him literally." My mom was shocked and started crying. She knows how much i'm in love with him. That's the worst pain ever.

She wrapped her arms around me and said "I know you are hurting very badly right now and Bahja I am here for you. I love you baby, I know it hurts like hell to experience this. It's not right but he's in a better place. He's watching over you and his kids. He's gonna always and I mean forever gonna love you baby."

I couldn't stop crying. I wish he wasn't gone, I wish I stayed to make sure he got inside. I need my boyfriend back.

I asked while wiping my tears "mom where's my daughter?" My mom said "she's sleeping upstairs with your sister, you want me to stay here with you tonight" I shook my head and said "yeah you can i'm about to go upstairs and lay down"

I got up and went upstairs. I took an shower, stayed in there for almost a hour and just thought about what me and Roc been through. I rinsed off and went to my room.

I put on my panties with no bra and one of Roc's white long shirt and his nike grey socks. I got into my bed and laid there. My phone was blowing up. Like from imessages, phone calls, facetimes, social media's. Everyone was trying to talk to me. I wasn't answering nobody though.

I went to Malaysia room and saw my sister sleeping in Alden's bed while Malaysia in hers. I grabbed Malaysia changed her and she's still sleep. I went to my room and turned the lights off, shut my door and felled asleep while she's next to me.

Asiana | Asia-Na
11:30am

I woke up and stretched. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom, used it and went to the room. I checked on Malaysia she wasn't in there so I got confused.

I went to Bahja room and checked on her. She was knocked out while Malaysia was still sleeping too. I went to the other room after shutting her door. My mom was on the floor in Malaysia room knocked out.

I got on the bed and checked my social media's and I saw everyone mentioning my sister in everything. I was being nosey and i looked and saw everyone saying something about Roc being dead.

I felled tears coming down my eyes. I don't know if she knows about this or not but i'm about to write her an message, Lucas messaged me so i respond to him first then write her.

Lucas 💕: babygirl i'm outside your sister crib.. let's go to my place and chill

I rolled my eyes and respond back.

Me: can you please go home right now. there's an family problem right now and i'm trying to be here for my sister. i don't know if you know about it but yes, her boyfriend Roc dead yesterday.

Lucas 💕: i heard about it. i'm sorry for coming through, let me know if you or Bahja needs anything. i love you

Me: appreciate it and i love you so much more.. be safe out here

I wrote my sister.. I know she's hurting. My sister felled in love with Roc since freshman or sophomore year in high school. She's going through it. He was so nice.

Me: bahja i'm so sorry for you're loss babe. i know you are going through it, especially him being your first with everything. he's had you off your feet's i promise you, i love you so much sis 😩 i know you are trying to get through this, and it's sad because y'all have an babygirl 😭 i can't understand how the pain feels for you but i know you are an strong beautiful female in this world who's gonna get through this.. if you need anything i mean ANYTHING i will come through; not because you're my sister but because i know my niece is here in this world and you don't have him around nomore. ❤️🤞🏼 stay up sis i love you and i'm staying here with you today so you don't have to be alone babe... rest in paradise Roc 🕊💙

I laid there and was on social media saying things about Roc and my sister. I hope she's okay man.

Second Timer | 💁🏼‍♀️
- Tati