Chapter 13

Zonnique | Zon-Nique
3:48 pm

I been knocking on Roc door for a couple mins. I know the both of them here because his car here. I called Bahja ass 7 times. They really about to get sock in they shit.

I decided to call her again. It was ringing 3 times then she answered in her sleepy voice. They been sleeping for this long? Yeah they must've done some things all night. I can't wait to hear about this.

bahja: yes zonnique

me: wyd? get yo ass up and answer this door. i been calling you and knocking on y'all shit.

bahja: i was sleep but hold on.

I laughed then hung up. I was texting Hakeem until she came and answered the door looking a hot mess. I sat on the couch and she came sitting next to me with her feet on the couch.

"what happen to you because bitch you look like y'all been doing the nasty." i said

Roc came downstairs smelling good and he had on some polo jeans and a black shirt with a gold chain and some black vans.

I hugged him and said " where you going ugly." he laughed and said "with Hakeem to handle something." He started to walk towards Bahja way.

She stood up and kissed him. He grabbed her ass with both of his hands squeezing them. She bit his bottom lip and smiled. They so perfect man.

"aww y'all so perfect." i said watching them smiling so hard.

"thanks" bahja said and Roc said the same. I shook my head and looked through Twitter. I had a lot of notifications. I refreshed it and seen some shit with Tyra and my best friend Bahja.

"@_TyraaaB : bitches getting played left and right with MY baby daddy. 😂😂🙄 silly ass hoes think his ass was gonna leave my bad and boujee ass 😜"

I laughed out the fuck loud. See one thing is with me and Bahja. We handle ours on our own but we always stick up for eachother & got eachother back.

So i mention her ass in her tweet and went brazy on her ass. Bitches don't want em again because she'll beat yo ass again.

"@ZonniqueP_ : @_TyraaaB bitch you lying so hard right now. last time i checked bestie put yo ass on KO. 😴🤔😂 bitches wanna talk shit but ain't shaking nothing. HOW BOUT DAT!"

Bahja was talking to Roc. i interrupted her and told her what happened & read it. She got on her phone and so did Roc. We was on that ass.

"@_BahBraazy : @ZonniqueP_ @_TyraaaB BITCH YOU THOUGHT! ROC IS MY NIGGA 💁🏽 & WILL FOREVER BE TF WRONG WIT THESE DUMB MINDED ASS HOES 😒 you forever having me on yo mind. bitches will not want they ass beat once again. 😭🤷🏽‍♀️ @RocReezy_ get yo dumb ass baby moms before i fuck her ass up again & thanks bestie 😘"

I smiled and blow her a kiss. She smiled and looked at Roc. Roc was heated.

"@RocReezy_ : @_BahBraazy @ZonniqueP_ @_TyraaaB man if y'all won't get tf on with these bullshit. 😴 Tyra what tf did i say man? if it's not bout Alden i don't care what you talking about. Bahja man stfu you my girl, we sleep together every night i ain't trying hear this bullshit. 💯 Nique you need to gtfo man."

I said out loud " you need to gtfo tf i was just telling my bestie what was said about her."

He smacked his lips and left out. We both started to laugh. His attitude having ass. He should've told his girl to quit talking bout Bahja and Roc & what they got going on. She mad cause he don't want her ass back.

We talked and laughed. I had fun. I was watching an movie with Bahja. She done felled asleep on the couch. Roc came back and put her in the room. I just slept on the couch.

Second Timer | 💁🏽
Tati