Chapter 36 Pt 2

Bahja | Bah-Jah
3:00pm

We got up from an nap and start putting our things in the bag. I put Malaysia coat on then put in her car seat and put her blanket on top of the car seat.

I put my outfit I had on today back on. Roc put on some clothes and we headed out. I buckled my daughter in and made sure she's good. I got in the car as Roc put all of our stuff in.

He got in the driver seat. I didn't feel like driving so I let him drive. He started up the car and put the heater on and we drove off. He plugged in his phone into the aux cord played some of his favorite songs.

I was checking on my daughter every 15 mins. She was knocked out, I texted Zonnique to let her know when left.

Me: hey boo we on the road right now. I'll see you tomorrow. I gotta work today.

We got a couple more hours to go. I'm just going to fall asleep while we on the road.

I looked at Roc and said "you going to watch Malaysia. I gotta go in today." He looked at me then back on the road.

He said "yeah I'll watch her. What time you gotta be there?" I said "6pm-12pm" he nod his head.

Nique 💗: alright that's fine with me and you need me to watch Malaysia. We on the road right now too.

Me: no thank you. Her father is watching her.

Nique 💗: alright have a good day at work boo. 😘 I love you best friend

Me: I love you more and okay 😚

I looked to check on Malaysia she's playing with her toy. I smiled then said "mamas playing with her toy you having fun baby."

She was smiling. I love Malaysia so much she's my joy and my happiness all in one. I can't wait to see my pumpkin head Alden.

Second Timer | 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati